1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus - *stolen* phone pix, December 2, 2010 *

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by dirtysanchez, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

We all know they will be confirmed to be fake. :rolleyes:

But it's sometimes the journey that is more important than the destination. Dare to dream about what you think you are seeing. :tongue:

WhiteFang33 and corrupted like this.
  2. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

She won't do it when she just turned 18. That's a quick way to lose your career, and be labelled Slut.

3. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

Riiiight.
    Anyway, here's one with face shooped in that someone made, in case anyone wants a face for...research purposes :lol:

[​IMG]

4. Ted the Bellhop

Ted the Bellhop

let's see how the press handles this as well as Miley, Miley's Parents, & Miley's Publicist first. then we'll know if it's really real or fake

Godlike2010 likes this.
  5. pizzacakeman

pizzacakeman

I doubt anything conclusive will ever come out about that pic. Considering the fact that there's no head on it and everyone on the web is doubtful anyway, there's no reason for Miley or anybody else to address it.

6. Swiftycobra

Swiftycobra

Theres no Tattoo under her right breast. Kinda a large hint that its fake. Nice try to who evers got too much time to create the "Proof"

7. CrestedButt

CrestedButt

epic.

8. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

Probably. Even Alba a few weeks back didn't comment on her leaked pics I believe.
    We'll see.

Damn, why didn't anybody else think of that... oh wait :p:p

9. sicklesdawg

sicklesdawg

I can certainly say that those are her legs. :yumyum:

As she has no calf muscle.

10. DoctorLove

DoctorLove

That just looks a little too old to be a teen. Plus the jaw is just off as many have pointed out. Even the hair is a little off. I say no way, but that's just one opinion. Too much just doesn't look right. For me the chest and particularly the neck just looks too aged. But, pictures like this will mind fuck you all day if you let them. that is another reason why it is probably a fake. People love to mind fuck others on the net. If the media grabs this story, then there may be some truth to it.

That said, the legs do have some definite similarities.

11. Angel Rosado

Angel Rosado

I enter and I just don't have the same feeling when I looked at the Alba pics, for those I pretty much knew, for Rihanna I pretty much knew, for these though it's kinda meh.

Think about it, the one in her black robe is taken with the same phone? Then why is the quality so shitty of the nude? It looks like it's taken with a different phone too? I don't know, the tattoos (I know the right breast mirror thing people are saying) but what about the pinky if these were in November.

I gotta preserve the man juice, not in high school where I would just fap and burst to anything lol.

Just doesn't make sense, if all the pics are quality EXCEPT the nude, all other leaked pics of actresses were at least consistent, but the nude just looks like left field shit.

WhiteFang33 likes this.
  12. holecard

holecard Guest

I might as well weigh in with my opinion. Looks like a BIG fake to me! :slap:

denis19912 likes this.
  13. cookie munster 619

cookie munster 619

If they're real, holy flurping schnit!
    If they're not... still...

14. Sticky79

Sticky79

I'm gonna be optimistic and say real. My penis & I want to believe.

Glad I studied the pictures in great detail before I read through the thread.
    If it's gonna be proven to be fake, at least I'll have fapped to it when I thought it was her.

15. reallifedinosaur

reallifedinosaur

SORRY BUT THAT IS A PROVEN FAKE

[​IMG]

johnmark, taboca42, awista05 and 8 others like this.
  16. rocky

rocky ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i m not buying it..she aint miley

17. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

By whom and how?
    Just because someone keeps posting this pic on 4chan doesn't make it proof.

I'm not saying it's Miley for sure, I have no clue really but still...

18. Angel Rosado

Angel Rosado

That's not the question now, the question is who does the unknown nude pic look like more? Miley Cyrus or the 4chan girl? 4chan girl seems more likely.

I know Miley's dumb but I don't think she's that dumb, sex sells and she'll be selling that shit discretely for years like Britney did in her prime, Britney didn't just come out and show her tits she had boners galore going for her.

Impact Players and sepchan like this.
  19. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Even if it is real, the quality's not good enough to be worth spanking to anyway :p

20. bllhwltt

bllhwltt Ten Years of Phun

don't even have to click on the picture to know its not her, and my eyes are f#%@ed up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.