1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus - *stolen* phone pix, December 2, 2010 *

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by dirtysanchez, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. with the SK doggy im OK

with the SK doggy im OK

2. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I think my heart skipped a beat when I seen the thread title...

Not quite convinced on the nude pics yet... but the black silk number shes wearing in that 1 cleavy pic is definatly :wank: worthy :D

3. with the SK doggy im OK

with the SK doggy im OK

not including her face or tattoo is the smart thing to do

4. DoctorLove

DoctorLove

The pictures above are of the alleged girl in the fake. They aren't meant to be Miley.

Yes it definitely looks a lot more like the 4 chan girl. That's all I needed. Her hair and chest tan lines look identical. Plus Miley loves her rings and bracelets and the alleged picture of her has none. Not to mention, Miley's square shoulders are undeniable even at a distance and covered with hair. Plus her hair is generally darker. Miley also has better skin and a smoother abdomen. No doubt as far as I'm concerned. The 4 chan girl is lovely, but she's a little more slender than Ms. Cyrus.

Still, I'm no expert, but I believe the evidence is clear enough.

reallifedinosaur and cooperlamar like this.
  5. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

Maybe she's been talking to Hillary Duff.
    Didn't she recently say she's sexting with her man but never shoots her face to have deniability if they ever leak? :lol:

6. swae

swae

Doesn't she have a tattoo under her breast? Its not shown in the photo...

7. chffp

chffp

Her tattoo is under her LEFT BOOB!! This pic was taken in a mirror so its actually showing her right boob where there is no tattoo!!!

So this pic really might be Miley, especially considering the other evidence, like she has a shirt exactly like that, the pic is taken in the hotel she stayed in, etc its looking likely that it might be her.

8. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

cool

9. Babes R Us

Babes R Us I'm back!

I'm still gonna :wank: just in case
    But...it is most likely not her. Too many fake-like characteristics

10. Godlike2010

Godlike2010

The jaw issue is from a way the head is tilted, it's putting a shadow in a strange place deceiving the eye.

And everyone saying she looks "too old" "aged" or "beat up", have you seen Miley Cyrus lately? She looks like she's started on hollywood drugs, or going anorexic already.

and the 4chan supposed fake-girl, her nipples are huge compared to Miley and the Miley shot.
    (For the amount of time she spends walking in/out of gyms/pilates for paparazzi her arms should not be nothing but hanging skin like they are in all recent pics)

11. Angel Rosado

Angel Rosado

OK but I just don't get how the nude pic is the only blurry one and resembles the 4chan girl more than Miley Cyrus. All the rest were basically the same quality, like I said, it's that nude that just came from left field (unlike Rihanna and Alba nudes, main thing was CONSISTENCY with the pics and quality)

Let the investigation continue...

12. DoctorLove

DoctorLove

The nipples, rip cage, stomach and hair sure look more similar to the 4 chan girl to me. Plus Miley looks great. I don't see where she looks like a drugged up girl one bit. That and her hair is rarely that blond or in that style. But we all see what we want to see I guess.

13. Well if it is fake...which I think it probably is, then I still think it's only a matter of time before the real deal.

*crosses fingers n' toes....contemplates taking up prayer*

;)

14. Abra Cadaver

Abra Cadaver

looks like miley to me

15. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

The real question here is... have you seen Miley lately:lol::lol:

16. Swiftycobra

Swiftycobra

I meant the right boob (as you see it) Which is where the tattoo would be if its in a mirror. :/

17. kimke1989

kimke1989

do i see a slight landing strip in that original photo or is it my imagination?

18. daniel9

daniel9

looks like the cyrus is gonna file chargesss against zack taylor lol

19. Feech La Manna

Feech La Manna BANNED

imagination

20. madmike2020

madmike2020

Kinda looks too skinny to be Miley to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.