1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Some of you might have problems logging-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience! (Meanwhile the "Forgotten your Password?" routine might help?)
    Dismiss Notice

My 22,000th post - What's your thing?

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by LarsUlrichTheSecond, Jan 24, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Well then, for this milestone I just thought I'd post a few of my favourite things, and I hope you will too! It can be books, music, artists, movies, anything that you think is pretty cool and you'd like to share!

I like reading biographies and autobiographies, so I'll post...

[​IMG]

I'm a massive Beatles fan too, so here's a song...

[youtube]_xuMwfUqJJM[/youtube]

I also really like the actress Zooey Deschanel!

[​IMG]

and her band!

[youtube]dtlO0RXktlo[/youtube]

and the mighty Metallica! 30 years strong!

[youtube]1QP-SIW6iKY[/youtube]

What do you all like? :banana:

20 people like this.
  2. 5p1d3R

5p1d3R Perfect Pair Hunting ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Congrats bruv! :fest30::fest06::1900::friday::musik010::jester::boobies::banana::flowers1::headbangdude::925::You_Rock_Emoticon::cheers:

Great milestone post!

Chris Walken in:

Ok Go Videos:

Little Superstar:

Bar

Just a few...

3 people like this.
  3. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Big time congrat's to you Bro !!!
    I will also add to this later , but just a couple of my favorite things would be , Red heads with lots and lots of freckles , the female ass and
    70's Corvettes

1 person likes this.
  4. Audrey? :D

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  5. Redwing1

Fuck Yea !!!
    Audrey will do just fine !

But the more freckles the better like my lady Faye Reagan Below ...

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  6. Redwing1

And ... If it doesn't have red hair or freckles , it must look like this.
    My present and favorite love presently awaiting spring so i can get her out once again !

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. MovieHound

MovieHound 10 inch

Congrats on the milestone! :cheers:

One of my things lately is the "Sherlock Holmes" style of television shows: The premise always involves a consulting detective (The Sherlock Holmes) solving mysteries by way of some unusual talent and/or method. He or she is usually a social misfit, or damaged in some way, sometimes with a real psychological disorder. The main character has a sidekick (The John Watson) who can be a bridge between the character and his oddities and other people, and a superior (The Lestrade) who tolerates and enables the character. Shows currently on the air or on the web that fall into this subgenre include House MD, The Mentalist, The Finder, Endgame, and Unforgettable. Possibly Castle too, although not quite as neatly as these others. And, of course, the BBC's updating of the classic Sherlock Holmes is excellent.

[youtube]pLoE5WvKRtI[/youtube]

1 person likes this.
  8. This has made me laugh out loud quite a few times now...

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  9. Marquez

Marquez Ripped & Sweet

Many congratulations! :thumbsup:

Me, I'm really into visual effects. The things that the VFX studios are capable of these days just amazes me:

Oh, and Molly Quinn, of course :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  10. HeavyToka

HeavyToka All Things Alison Brie ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

HUGE Congrats on 22k posts my friend!

As for my thing, it's Home Theater. I own a Home Theater design company so everything electronics and film wise I'm obsessed with. I also have a huge thing for Alison Brie, glad my wife doesn't mind :lol:

1 person likes this.
  11. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Congratulations on 22k :cheers:

1 person likes this.
  12. Mo

Mo LFC 4 Life ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Congrats Mate :)

My Fave thingy @ the moment is Homeland Tv show :) oh & Zooey Deschanel & New Girl :D

1 person likes this.
  13. Thanks for the replies and thanks everyone! :D

I also like pop-punk and punk rock!

[youtube]sT0g16_LQaQ[/youtube]

14. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

Congrats LU2...

Hmmm... My favorite 'thing' is composed of cartillage, vascular tissue and inflatable sinusoids. I keep it safely tucked between my legs for convenience and bring it out on special occasions, or when I'm really, really drunk. ;)

Seriously though, I'd have to say that my 'thing' is reading, I'm pretty voracious and read everything from Kant to Dr. Seuss. I'm especially fond of Tolkien, Koontz, Hawking and Lovecraft.

Oh and since everyone is mentioning it... I LIKE BIG BUTTS (and boobs) and I cannot lie... ie, my pick of CoCo Austin in the She's Mine

2 people like this.
  15. [​IMG]

5 people like this.
  16. spiderswims

spiderswims Phun Times Staff Member Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Gayest Member King of Phun Best Contributor - Creative Backyard Best Contributor - Celebrity Photos

Congrats!

[​IMG]

I have to think about the not so obvious stuff (Affleck, Jim Beam, Yelawolf, Twizzlers) to post.

4 people like this.
  17. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

DAT ASS!!! :tup:

I really need to get someone to do me a sig with her....

1 person likes this.
  18. Some definite ass action going on!

Is your photo CoCo too, Spider?

19. spiderswims

spiderswims Phun Times Staff Member Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Gayest Member King of Phun Best Contributor - Creative Backyard Best Contributor - Celebrity Photos

:yup:
    It's from Sundance this week

I've been digging this mixtape
    [youtubevid]PHZFk4fuscY[/youtubevid]

1 person likes this.
  20. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I like Ponies... :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

Violent Video Games (because that's where violence belongs, and nowhere else)

[​IMG]

Alcohol & Drugs

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Repetetive Electronic Music

[​IMG]

And her...

[​IMG]

Big Congrats on 22K, Lars, here's to many more !

Also nice Idea for a Thread !!

4 people like this.