1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

My newest video, F1 2012!

Discussion in 'Funny Videos' started by donkey, Oct 7, 2012.

1. donkey

donkey

Hi,

my latest video is called "The art of the start"

After playing a few races online and watching other videos I noticed a trend, a lot of people don't know how to start to the best that they could, so I'm here to help!!

Enjoy!

[youtubehd]qM8EWYUvtOU[/youtubehd]

swingline likes this.
  2. ozh2zain

ozh2zain

Great video sharing. Thanks a lot. Its really great and helpful video.

3. donkey

donkey

No probs! I was contemplating keeping it to myself for an advantage!!

4. Formula_1

Formula_1 Tame Racing Driver ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Nice video. I didn't quite catch where you said if you were using a wheel and pedals or not. If it's a wheel, what kind is it?

Your video did show why I don't race online and that is so many people just make it a crash derby.

5. Raullen

Raullen

'The art of the start' is my funny video that I like most to watch. it makes me laugh because it provides perfect blend of comedy.

6. donkey

donkey

Just uploaded....

[youtubehd]p0qyjsXWNcY[/youtubehd]

7. donkey

donkey

huh??

8. Formula_1

Ok you're on a PC. I'm using an Xbox with a Fanatec GT2 wheel and I'm trying to figure out why I'm so slow on this game. 1:39.4 is my best time in a race at Suzuka where I was in the low 1:32's and high 1:31's on F1 2011 and F1 2010.

9. donkey

donkey

lol, no I'm Xbox, I just play it on my PC as its a better picture quality than TV's. I've found with the assists off you can ride the curbs harder than older F1's, apart from that no idea. I have my first Co-op race of the season rendering, I shall be uploading tonight.

10. Formula_1

This is the first time I've ever used a wheel and I think it's because it's so stiff from 100% force feedback that I can't change directions quickly like I could with a controller. Chicanes like the first turn at Monza give me fits.

11. donkey

donkey

you can turn it down in the options, but any day of the week I would use a wheel and pedals over controller, longer corners are far easier as you turn and hold the wheel where as a controller you have to make adjustments, but that's just me.

Oh check out my channel, my first video is up of my co-op season. Round 2 later.

12. donkey

donkey

Round 1: Australia.

ENJOY!

[youtubehd]EC2vMe-aUeA&[/youtubehd]

13. Formula_1

I've tried turning it down but the car weaves all over the place. The wheel definitely gives more control and you're right you can hold the corners but I'm just not getting why it's so slow.

14. donkey

donkey

hmmm, bizarre! Have you any footage you could upload to youtube??

PM your gamertag and we'll have to race sometime??

15. donkey

donkey

Round 2

[youtubehd]5HbWlX7O51I[/youtubehd]

16. Formula_1

Kind of ashamed to say this but I've never uploaded anything to youtube, I don't really know how to do it. I'll have to look into it and see if I can figure it out.

17. donkey

donkey

Check this shit out!!!

WEIRD AS FUCK!

[youtubehd]aqoUsY4oZk4[/youtubehd]

18. donkey

donkey

My latest Co-op Championship race, please, check it out!

[youtubehd]O7DFo8t48Ds[/youtubehd]