1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Some of you might have problems logging-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience! (Meanwhile the "Forgotten your Password?" routine might help?)
    Dismiss Notice

Natalie Portman - underwear in caps from a No Strings Attached clip x226MQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by spiderswims, Jan 7, 2011.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims Phun Times Staff Member Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Gayest Member King of Phun Best Contributor - Creative Backyard Best Contributor - Celebrity Photos

The panties are CGI'd a bit so I'm thinking it's going to be a thong in the actual movie. :naughty:

I went overboard so here's a rar file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z6BV9RRU :dance:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

53 people like this.
  2. spiderswims

spiderswims Phun Times Staff Member Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Gayest Member King of Phun Best Contributor - Creative Backyard Best Contributor - Celebrity Photos

3. Prince Kropotkin

Prince Kropotkin Well-Known Member

Good call on the CGI panties, bro.

1 person likes this.
  4. Prince Kropotkin

Where can we see the video?

1 person likes this.
  5. spiderswims

:privateeye:

1 person likes this.
  6. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

looks like all the photos crashed in the post

1 person likes this.
  7. spiderswims

3 people like this.
  8. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Excuse me gentlemen. I'll be abusing myself now :)

Can't believe that millipede fucker knocked her up :(

1 person likes this.
  9. lock67ca

lock67ca Banned

How the hell does Kelso keep getting so lucky? :D Must have a great agent.

1 person likes this.
  10. aaagary123

aaagary123 Well-Known Member

lol

Well I've been reading up on this movie. This movie is produced by Natalie's company.

Handsomecharlie Films

So I guess AK might be who she wanted as the co-star? Regardless the cool thing to think about is that Natalie is the one puting out the extra sexy previews. Plus she said this about " No Strings Atrtached" and other future projects.

Portman's production company, Handsomecharlie Films, is behind the Ivan Reitman-directed film. The "Black Swan" star recently told Vogue Magazine that her company will focus on producing raunchy films for women.

"We're very into female comedies; there just aren't enough," Portman said of Handsomecharlie Films. "There's a difference between being in a bra and underpants as an object on a men's-magazine cover and playing yourself -- a woman with desires and needs who loves and laughs with her friends -- in a bra and underpants."

Her company is also behind "The Other Woman," in which Portman plays a woman who has an affair with her married boss.

"No Strings Attached" premieres on January 21.

1 person likes this.
  11. dakotaspirit

dakotaspirit Ten Years of Phun

Overboard , NO , I'd say that you did good , and thanks for the rar file.

1 person likes this.
  12. flyhigh

flyhigh Titfuckin Marion Raven :D ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

CG clothes...dear lord, the stupidity! "Did IQ's just suddenly drop while I was away?"

Lose the underwear already Natalie, time to show off what you got

1 person likes this.
  13. doubleday

doubleday Almost there

Wow!!

1 person likes this.
  14. Robynfan01

Robynfan01 Live your life!

goodness

1 person likes this.
  15. rappy

rappy just a filthy mudblood ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

wow CGI clothes :| when the fuck did this happen!

1 person likes this.
  16. Jizz'n Jaz

Jizz'n Jaz Above Average

YUMMO!

1 person likes this.
  17. spiderswims

They've been doing it for years in tv spots and trailers.

The first time I noticed was in the commercial for Saving Silverman they CGId her top. 31 second mark
    [youtubevid]uN_3my4WPlc[/youtubevid]

1 person likes this.
  18. Prince Kropotkin

In the vid, you can see that she's already wearing a pair of panties when she pulls a pair on. Odd. Definitely some CGI there.

1 person likes this.
  19. 133

133 Well-Known Member

kinda interesting for her to say that when she won't go nude or anything. bra and panites aren't necessarily "raunchy"

1 person likes this.
  20. RomZomCom

RomZomCom Valar Morghulis

So much Natalie so little time. Disappointed that Nat is starring in an Ashton Kutcher movie but, hey, she's in her underwear so I can't complain too much.

1 person likes this.