1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS new leaks ????

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Phantom111, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babar03

babar03

Let people think what they want. Some of Emma's fan can't accept the reality. It's really her we have lot of details.

2. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Oh, I wasn't trying to argue, I was trying to help. Let a brother get some proper fappin happenin!

3. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

You guys can believe what you want, I don't care to convince you otherwise. My main point was that her set was weak, which is one of the reasons why it was leaked. The value dropped significantly. Any big name that's on that list, the only way it leaks is if the set is just as poor.

If the content is better, it wont get leaked, unless it's some pissed off trader that's trying to get back at someone.

It's funny when you think about it. People that don't know anything about the leaking may think it has something to do with getting back at the celebrity, trying to humiliate her, etc, but that's rarely the case, if ever.

4. Liu Kang

Liu Kang

That list is pretty special. For me if true

Holly Willoughby
    Iskra Lawrence
    Lindsay Lohan
    Rita Ora

Yeah that would be incredible

5. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Wouldn't mind Iskra Lawrence.

There was another list that had Zoe Kravitz on it, another leak I'd like. But that's what I mean. There's always a "list". The only real list was the one with the no-names on it, which is what we've been getting on and off for the last two months or so. The "Everything is everything" list.

Anybody remember the list with Giada, Kendall, Bella, etc.?

6. Krayt

Krayt

Supposedly a Giada set is held by a very small number of people. None of them will even trade it for less than a king's ransom of other material. And it's difficult to make that happen when the guy with Giada already has pretty much everything else already out there.

7. BobRossMakesMeHard

BobRossMakesMeHard

Fake as fuck. Holly Willoughby is only owned by 1 guy and the dude is never going to release it.

8. vgfan

vgfan

I'd absolutely love Willoughby and Daddario, despite them saying before they don't have nudes on their phones.

9. horus666

horus666

rachel riley & kimberley garner oooohhh please lord!

10. DivasLover

DivasLover

If its true, the only ones I would love to see are:

Amber Rose
    Ashley Graham
    Mariah Carey

11. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

You definitely have a type. You should look into Iskra Lawrence, if you don't know her. She may tickle your fancy.

12. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

I think Giada would just top everything for me simply because she doesn't seem the type to get raunchy....which makes it so much hotter. Keeping the hope alive.

13. mikeman865

mikeman865

Am I the only one that wants to see AnnaSophia Robb?

14. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Again, her set wasn't weak at all. The videos alone made the set extremely valuable. It didn't leak out of weakness, and it's hysterical that you'd suggest it did. It leaked because it got into the wrong hands, just like every other leak that has happened. None of the sets that have come out had lost their value, and none of the "legit" traders wanted them to get out. There's always someone who wants a set, and always someone with something you haven't seen before. In other words, you have no idea what you're talking about, believe me.

And as for wanting to get back at celebs or humiliate them, the reason people believe that is because the pre-fappening leaks were done explicitly for that purpose, typically releasing around movie premiers or casting announcements, with the guy going so far as to taunt his victims by writing on the pics themselves. Remember the Olivia Munn leaks? Remember when Blake Lively tried to say the pics weren't her, then he released the rest with writing on them? That guy is in prison now, but all of the 2014 Fappening and much of the stuff since is because of him.

vgfan likes this.
  15. SDLRob

SDLRob

I wouldn't be opposed to a set of her...

16. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

The set is valuable if you think the video is real. Not everybody does. So take away the video, and you have borderline facebook pictures. Innocent stuff. Still can be a valuable worthwhile trade for some time. The more people get the sets, you more you hear about it. Once you hear what the content is, the less or more you'll give for it, depending on what you've heard the set contains. As far as sets getting in the wrong hands, yeah, that's mostly the case. I'm not saying every trader gets together and says certain sets are expendable, so they can be leaked to the horny masses. They can be traded to a guy who just wants to play the hero, or it's someone who gets fucked over in a trade and spites the guy by leaking it. I know legit traders don't want anything getting leaked, because they don't give a fuck about anybody but themselves. I do have an idea what I'm talking about.

I do know about the Munn & Lively leaks, but I was under the impression that they were already leaked, and someone was just fucking around emailing them to perez hilton, TMZ, etc and taking credit.

17. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

I would require oxygen therapy and about a half dozen Powerades if the Daddario stuff ever leaked.

I'm not holding my breath on that one, though. One can dream, however.

RaiderCane and Kurkin like this.
  18. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

But you're not refuting anything I said. I was with these guys when shit started leaking, and long before that. I know what Emma was worth. I know how her set was valued. Her set, like basically all the sets that have leaked, came out because someone decided to be the based leaker. It had zero to do with its value on the trade market, which was astronomical. Yes, some people on the internet don'tbelieve it's her. But the traders absolutely did, almost universally. This doubt you're talking about didn't exist in trading circles.

The traders don't hoard things just to hoard them. Otherwise they would be hoarders, not traders. They didn't want those sets leaking because then they can't be traded. Also, because it makes ALL trades dangerous; suddenly you don't know who you can trust.

19. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

I'm not denying that her set was once valuable. Like I said, the more it gets traded, the more possible it is that people find out exactly what the set contains and the value may dip. And all due respect, if you're a trader, of course you're gonna say the Emma video is her. You say that until you're blue in the face, because if it gets out that any legit trade has any doubt that the vid is legit, then it's a death sentence to that set, because that video makes or breaks the set.

Again, I don't care to get into whether the video is real or not. Doesn't matter to me what people believe.

20. SDLRob

SDLRob

Are there more of her out there that helped convince them or is what we saw all of her stuff?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.