1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Official which celebrities have the best ass right now thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by WillFR, Sep 19, 2016.

1. WillFR

WillFR

Before I list mine, I put "right now" in the title because it changes surprisingly often. For example, Britney Spears arguably had the best ass from 2008 to 2015 but she lost a lot of weight and it's much smaller and different now.

For right now

#1: tie between Hilary Duff, Beyonce and Ariel Winter
    #2: tie between Sofia Vergara, Minka Kelly and Jessica Biel
    #3: tie between Demi Lovato and Maria Menounos (Maria recently admitted that her ass isn't as big as it used to be)

I'm sure I've forgotten some

I didn't include Jennifer Lopez or Anna Sophia Robb because I've seen and read enough that I'm not sure they're real but I'm not sure they're fake or 'modified' either

CaptainFan88 and tipitipitipi like this.
  2. TLK_1983

TLK_1983 15 Year Member

Bella Thorne, there is no other!

3. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

Some of the best asses are probably still Jessica Alba and Maria Menounos, but I think Elle Fanning is definitely a challenger!

4. dave4455

dave4455

Kate Hudson

5. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I could argue against that all day. Brit has never had the best ass at any time in her career from the time she was a teenager until this very date today. Mena Suvari has always had a nicer ass than Brit, always. What Brit has is nice tits. Those have always been her best feature.

And the fact that you don't even mention Alba in your OP, even in passing, just tells me you don't know what you're talking about. Your choices are all over the map, and that's OK, but if you're going to argue the finest ass on this board (and you ain't the first), you better have a paradigm in mind son, because no one here is going to let you be all over the map, and let you get away with it.

mmikehunt, Duhin and YZEATER like this.
  6. dahazeleyeshornet

dahazeleyeshornet ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

Meagan Good

1. Beyonce is really more hips than ass, her ass is nice but it's the hips the same with Demi KILLER HIPS
    2. Ariel Winter ass is mostly flat, she has a nice curve at the bottom but it doesn't come out enough

CaptainFan88 and Merlin like this.
  7. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

From mentioned above i'd say Minka has the best, rest have not really great asses, just wide hips

8. WillFR

WillFR

I knew I was forgetting some, I even said that. And you're completely wrong about Britney, her ass was absolutely ridiculous at times

9. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

If what you are truly looking for is right now! I'd have to go with Jessica Lowndes even though I don't find her attractive that ass is no joke. If it's my favorite right now that hasn't changed in a few years: Alba, Suvari, and Larter.

10. kelly1066

kelly1066

This thread is about as official as it is irrelevant; as the original poster said himself.... Like the tide ebbing and flowing, its subjective from day to day...!

1 person likes this.
  11. WillFR

WillFR

It doesn't change DAY TO DAY, but over the course of a year it can change a bit

1 person likes this.
  12. amraith62

amraith62 Ten Years of Phun

Book me a ticket on the Elle Fanning train. Next car would be Hailee Steinfeld. Followed by Kendall. And the caboose would be Emma Stone. Whoo, whoooooo!

13. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

There's only 3 possible answers:

1) Jessica Alba
    2) They all have amazing asses
    3) I am an insane person and choose somebody other than Jessica Alba

Maximus11 and mmikehunt like this.
  14. WillFR

WillFR

It's crazy that we've never properly seen Jessica Albas ass properly, like in a thong

15. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

serena for me...best ass by far................

95Bravo likes this.
  16. Krayt

Krayt

I haven't seen Mena Suvari lately, and she's never been as famous as some of the big names, but there are shots of her that are utterly jaw dropping. If she's keeping it tight, nobody comes close.

baldwin, TERRASTAR18 and Mastodonald like this.
  17. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Kate Hudson for me. No questions asked!!!

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  18. swarlesbark

swarlesbark

Surprised no one has mentioned Emily Osment. She's got back AND front.

19. WillFR

WillFR

Bumping this because A) it's great and B) Ireland Baldwin needs to be included here, she has an incredible ass

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  20. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Rita Ora, Christina Milian, Charisma Carpenter (still).

TERRASTAR18 likes this.