1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Olivia Munn personal photos & alleged nude pic - x5 mixed q, adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by JoshuaCalvert, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Five-seveN

Five-seveN

Open and Shut Case WATSON!

I've waited years for this moment to happen.
    My heart skipped a beat when I read this thread title.

All I can say is thank you Jesus!!!

2. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

Waited for years for Munn? I'm waiting years for Menounos, Keibler, or Beckinsale.... but I'm not complaining about a chick with nudes on her phone and a foul mouth!

WhiteFang33 likes this.
  3. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

The taps are exactly the same in both pictures. All that's changed is the perspective. In the first picture sh'es at a lower angle. Also, it helps that there are two pretty significant light blooms on the steel. In the second picture, the camera is higher, and she's standing in a different location--closer to the tub. That would explain why you're not getting the sink bowl in the second pic. She's standing on higher ground, so the features seen in the first pic are now gone. Finally, the second picture is very severely cropped, ensuring that even her hair was out of the shot.

Okay, so the bottles at a glance are not similar, but so what? There could be weeks or months between these photos. You're honestly going to say you've never been with a woman who changed brands? And let's be real here--half of the shit on that tub probably came in award show gift baskets, or as gifts from sponsors.

There is no doubt that both pictures are of Olivia Munn. You want to be a pathological skeptic, have fun, but don't try to drag us down with you.

4. Dreeday

Dreeday

Yeah I don't think AOTS will cover this story and if they do they'll be very very careful about it. Kevin might say something out of line, or something somewhat relating to this story, but I know Candace won't say anything other than, "I'll don't know anything about it" or " I don't know what you're talking about" and she'll likely change the subject to get back on script; Candace is a very smart good girl. Don't start no mess they won't be no mess. Anyway, I'm still going to record AOTS like I always do.

jzilla likes this.
  5. whoswho

whoswho

These last few days here at PHUN have been most amusing and lol-inducing with this thread and the Christina Hendricks one. Great posts, comments, and especially great work from the CSI-PHUN guys! Hilarious! Cheers :cheers:

jzilla and WhiteFang33 like this.
  6. CpTkurk

CpTkurk

She's an insanely sexy woman. Beam me in...

-CpTKurk

rijde likes this.
  7. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

8. Dreeday

Dreeday

WOW!!! AOTS didn't say anything about Munn's photos. They didn't even check the Tweeter Wall today. Oh well at least Candace told a funny story about her mom meeting John Lithgow, I love Candace's southern accent.

jzilla and WhiteFang33 like this.
  9. systmofadown

systmofadown

Nail in the coffin, these are as real as the air we breathe.

MagicItaly, blackplague and nbryce like this.
  10. epithet89

epithet89

Nice find for the proof. I really like her in AOTS.

nbryce likes this.
  11. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

i like the part were the dudes are moving furniture in the back ground
    yay moving furniture

MagicItaly likes this.
  12. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

Yesireebob, those are real pics allright.

I appreciate her bosoms.

PhantomLord and jzilla like this.
  13. agogo

agogo

JoshuaCalvert
    Your post nails the authenticity of the pictures. It is the same bathroom. Look at the rim of black accent in the tiles above the bathtub. And the same green tiles.

jzilla likes this.
  14. corrupted

corrupted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

15. systmofadown

systmofadown

It's greedy, but I hope there are more pictures.

16. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

Sad that people on other forums are still in denial about these....
    (Thnx for the video Calvert, love the part where she's beat-boxing with her mouth.... so wish she'd do that while I teabag her!)

17. Flinn

Flinn

Why is no one mentioning the obvious? Has no one noticed how the black grout line in the back is completely crooked? What about the tiles on the floor which run up the side of her wall in the second picture, but are conveniently missing in the first one? Someone also pointed out that the toilet paper is hanging in mid air.

That's a logical enough argument, but then again, where would someone be able to find a duplicate picture of the bathroom with it's own rack of shampoos stacked on the rim of the exact same tub to they could edit it into this picture?

18. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

What the hell are you talking about? There are tiles on the wall in both pictures. And the black grout line is in both pictures as well. The uneven bump you see in the second picture is covered in the first picture because Olivia is standing in front of it.

I swear to god, you guys need to get your eyes checked. Are you looking at these pics on your cellphone? And do you really think the toilet paper is hanging in thin fucking air, or could it be that the angle of the picture blocks out the rack that it's sitting on?

a train and jzilla like this.
  19. Aronold

Aronold

Nice stuff she is a cutie

20. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

I don't know if I should be laughing or crying with this thread anymore...probably laughing :lmao:

hielo33 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.