1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Own A Piece Of Calli

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Callista, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Callista

Callista ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

Back in July I wanted to help out the animals displaced by the tornado that hit in May. I could only have a small dog and it took several visits to the animal shelter to find the right one. Thankfully so many other people wanted to open their homes to these animals there were very few to choose from.

When I saw her in the cage with two other puppies and heard her story from the lady up front my heart broke and I knew then and there she was the one for me. Alexis has a new home!! After 3 trips to the vet to clear up a bad case of kennel cough I found out her limp I mentioned to the vet needed surgery. X-rays discovered another problem with her hip on the same leg that will also need surgery soon. The x-rays also shows her lungs are diminished and her heart is enlarged, this will have to be looked at more closely and tests run down the road.

Make no mistake, little Alexis WILL be getting the medical care she needs. But getting her care is not cheap and my resources are becoming tapped.

Now I am NOT asking anyone for donations to help her and I out but instead I am offering some items from my site should you want to help out or simply just want to own a particular item. Items include clothes worn during shoots (panties, nighties, etc), dildos used by me, shoes, and more. Items given to me as a gift are not for sale.

Below is a list of items that I have chosen so far to sell. All transactions will be done via Paypal on a first-come, first serve basis. Shipping will depend on the delivery location. So if there is an item you want please email me at callista@callistamodel.com and let me know what you would like. If there?s something you?ve seen in my site that isn?t here contact me and I will see if it?s available.

Clear High Heel Shoes
    $45.00 + shipping to location
    [​IMG]

Butterfly Wings
    $15.00 + shipping to location
    [​IMG]

American Flag Bikini
    $25.00 + shipping to location
    [​IMG]

Yellow Road Worker Vest
    $20.00 + shipping to location
    [​IMG]

Football Slut Outfit
    (set includes shirt, vest pads, skirt and socks)
    $40.00 + shipping to location
    [​IMG]

Hottie Jersey
    [​IMG]

Black Lace Panties
    $30.00 + shipping to location
    [​IMG]

Sexy Cop Outfit
    [​IMG]

Purple Nightie Set
    (set includes nightie and panties)
    $35.00 + shipping to location
    [​IMG]

Bright Green Dildo
    [​IMG]

Purple Dildo
    [​IMG]

Denim Look Boy Shorts
    [​IMG]

Red High Heels
    [​IMG]

sannin, bloom2708, Redwing1 and 2 others like this.
  2. Callista

Callista ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

Sorry for not giving an update sooner on Alexis but I have been really, really busy lately since Alexis had her surgery. She came home last Friday and I've been trying to keep her comfortable and quiet. Her stitches are not covered, the vet wants it to be open to the air, and it's not been easy to keep her from licking or biting at them, let alone careful not to catch them on anything. She's in some pain but who wouldn't after having their knee operated on, hopefully the medication dulls it mostly. She's such a trooper and has complained very little.

The surgery was to repair her ACL in her knee but after getting into it the vet discovered that it was mostly gone. He feels she was injured a while back, before I even adopted her. He had to remove what was left of it and rebuild what he could from other tissue. He's very confident that she will have a great recovery since she's so young. She gets her stitches out and a check up in a little over a week. I have a picture of my little wounded princess below. You can clearly see her poor leg and how its swollen too from being operated on.

sannin likes this.