1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Paris Hilton - At the Playboy Mansion Halloween Party (nipple) with Nicky - Oct 30

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by orela555, Oct 31, 2010.

1. orela555

orela555 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

At the Playboy Mansion Halloween Party - Oct 30, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

171 people like this.
  2. paulsworld

paulsworld In your mom's toy drawer

[​IMG]

These, my friends, are the eyes of a girl who is absolutely zingin' on blow.

14 people like this.
  3. jh77

jh77 Well-Known Member

Where her ass shots?

4. God Damn!

I find her sluttyness so fricken sexy! :wank:

Her looks help too!! :lol:

5. Dbstooge

Dbstooge Well-Known Member

"PParis Hilton - At the Playboy Mansion Halloween Party (nipple) - Oct 30, 2010"

Were you scared when you were typing this!

1 person likes this.
  6. iamTroe

iamTroe B-O-R-N | F-R-E-E ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Damn! :32: :32: :32:

7. dakotaspirit

dakotaspirit Ten Years of Phun

Not a whole lot of difference between this outfit and what she normally wears. A little suprised she didn't show nipple or bush in these pics , to keep the press interested like Bai Ling does.

8. DetJohnKimble

DetJohnKimble Well-Known Member

...people are interested in Bai Ling?

1 person likes this.
  9. dakotaspirit

dakotaspirit Ten Years of Phun

I admit the only good thing about Bai Ling is that she has big nipples for such a small chest, usually hard enough to cut glass , and she's showing them to everyone who will look , now that I think about it , she is the Chinese version of Paris.

10. holecard

holecard Guest

:) Thanks for my favorite slutty, horny, rich biatch! I would assume she is dressed as Poke-her-hIN-Ass.

11. want to do some rails with her

12. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

Now what in her past could possibly lead you to believe that she's on drugs??.... oh....right, my bad. :rofl:

Spurious Nippage claims however, especially considering we've all seen everything she has already, no visible nippage.

13. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

Thanks again Paris! :)

14. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs Ten Years of Phun

Don't think we need a red circle to find her nipple. Who is she dressed as? Paris Hilton

15. One Man Army

One Man Army ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

16. daniel9

daniel9 Well-Known Member

i dunno i liked supergirl more

17. dshelbyg

dshelbyg Well-Known Member

Even Though Everyone Has Seen Her Fully Nude (Several Times I Might Add) Everyone Wants To See It Again. Paris Hilton Is Like A Candy Shop And We Are All Little Kids With A Major Sweet Tooth, And We Just Cant Wait To Go Back For Some New Sweets :p

18. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Why all the modesty? :?:

It's the Playboy Mansion! :boobies:

And she's Paris Hilton! :hmmm:

1 person likes this.
  19. readabk

readabk Addicted

She has a hot body!!

20. mmikehunt

mmikehunt She's mine.

I like the razor stubble by the beav.
    Is she using her coke blade to shave down there?

2 people like this.