1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's possible that some of you might have problems to log-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience!
    Dismiss Notice

Paris Hilton - At the Playboy Mansion Halloween Party (nipple) with Nicky - Oct 30

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by orela555, Oct 31, 2010.

1. orela555

orela555 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

At the Playboy Mansion Halloween Party - Oct 30, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

171 people like this.
  2. paulsworld

paulsworld In your mom's toy drawer

[​IMG]

These, my friends, are the eyes of a girl who is absolutely zingin' on blow.

14 people like this.
  3. jh77

jh77 Well-Known Member

Where her ass shots?

4. God Damn!

I find her sluttyness so fricken sexy! :wank:

Her looks help too!! :lol:

5. Dbstooge

Dbstooge Well-Known Member

"PParis Hilton - At the Playboy Mansion Halloween Party (nipple) - Oct 30, 2010"

Were you scared when you were typing this!

1 person likes this.
  6. iamTroe

iamTroe B-O-R-N | F-R-E-E ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Damn! :32: :32: :32:

7. dakotaspirit

dakotaspirit Ten Years of Phun

Not a whole lot of difference between this outfit and what she normally wears. A little suprised she didn't show nipple or bush in these pics , to keep the press interested like Bai Ling does.

8. DetJohnKimble

DetJohnKimble Well-Known Member

...people are interested in Bai Ling?

1 person likes this.
  9. dakotaspirit

dakotaspirit Ten Years of Phun

I admit the only good thing about Bai Ling is that she has big nipples for such a small chest, usually hard enough to cut glass , and she's showing them to everyone who will look , now that I think about it , she is the Chinese version of Paris.

10. holecard

holecard Guest

:) Thanks for my favorite slutty, horny, rich biatch! I would assume she is dressed as Poke-her-hIN-Ass.

11. want to do some rails with her

12. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

Now what in her past could possibly lead you to believe that she's on drugs??.... oh....right, my bad. :rofl:

Spurious Nippage claims however, especially considering we've all seen everything she has already, no visible nippage.

13. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

Thanks again Paris! :)

14. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs Ten Years of Phun

Don't think we need a red circle to find her nipple. Who is she dressed as? Paris Hilton

15. One Man Army

One Man Army ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

16. daniel9

daniel9 Well-Known Member

i dunno i liked supergirl more

17. dshelbyg

dshelbyg Well-Known Member

Even Though Everyone Has Seen Her Fully Nude (Several Times I Might Add) Everyone Wants To See It Again. Paris Hilton Is Like A Candy Shop And We Are All Little Kids With A Major Sweet Tooth, And We Just Cant Wait To Go Back For Some New Sweets :p

18. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Why all the modesty? :?:

It's the Playboy Mansion! :boobies:

And she's Paris Hilton! :hmmm:

1 person likes this.
  19. readabk

readabk Addicted

She has a hot body!!

20. mmikehunt

mmikehunt She's mine.

I like the razor stubble by the beav.
    Is she using her coke blade to shave down there?

2 people like this.