1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Phun.org Music Soundtrack Volume II

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by brcook09, Aug 8, 2007.

1. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

Excellent job. Very creative.

brcook09 likes this.
  2. lorsban15g

lorsban15g

Great job on these. Thank You.

brcook09 likes this.
  3. -Caffeine-

-Caffeine- Official Phun.org Model

Awwww my pic is on there :)

brcook09 likes this.
  4. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Of course your pic is on there. ;)

no way I woulda left you off.

5. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Old school toys Tai, love it! You know they used to use wooden dildos to treat hysteria with women? Can you imagine being that doctor?

Br, that toy is fucking awesome... for many reasons ;-) The one I have though is like this ultra high tech rabbit, but not a rabbit. It's clit action is insane(in the best way ever), but I feel like I wake up the whole neighborhood with it.. then again, my orgasms prob already do that.

Maybe some of us like to be naked and sticked :twisted:

Thanks again for the soundtrack, can't wait to give it a listen!

brcook09 likes this.
  6. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

Mr. Br sir you know how to rock. tyvm

brcook09 likes this.
  7. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

We took a vote and decided it was better for Phun that you keep your clothes on.:)

Great post br.

brcook09 likes this.
  8. MARCUS

MARCUS

Brilliant post! much appreciated ;)

brcook09 likes this.
  9. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

don´t think i would have been able to place the pin correctly if you had...

all the lovely cover-pics made it hard enough to keep up concentration, but that would have been too much distraction.

fortunately i didn´t see any rule that only threads with naked pics can be stickied.

back to topic: i enjoyed your first soundtrack and i´m sure i will enjoy this sequel. thanks again.

brcook09 likes this.
  10. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Thanks guys (and Girls).....if any of ya'll have any ideas ever for a volume III. Just send me a PM, probably won't wait as long next time as I did between Volume I & II.

11. goaldernit

well i been trying to think of a way to special thank Euphoria and Brcook09 on Br's awesome 20k post. then dawned on me. i remembered there was a thread with acouple soundtracks br pulled together. they are good i know of something to go along those lines.

while i was living in germany there was this cd i bought 7 times. the guys in the dorm kept stealing it. this cd didnt ever, ever, ever, ever fail me with girls. being a cop, i was stuck in a shitty dorm. i had friends that were internal electricians. well needless to say i had the only room in the dorm with trac lighting and dimmer switches.

i would invite girls back to my room it had a mountain view just outside. i would open the windows dim the lights open a bottle of good wine and put on this cd. i swear i bought it 7 times cause guys stealing it. girls melted when i put this on. so i thought hmmm

listening to this definitely brings Euphoria to mind, and br puts awesome posts together so i hope you all like it.

thank you again Br for all the awesome posts and Euphoria are breath taking. that you are willing to post the images, mental and visual of yourself really takes confidence, and that you still talk with us as often as you do shows a complete lack of arrogance.

i hope you all like this :)

[​IMG]

12. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Thank you sir, I appreciate that....I know she does too. I will check out this CD just as soon as I have the chance. If it really helps with the girls, it's gotta be pretty good.

Thanks.

13. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Excellent idea goaldernit,i will give it a try too ;-)

P.S. Can you repost the cover please?

brcook09 likes this.
  14. goaldernit

sorry took so long to get this scanned in. work actually was hell all week. heres that cover :)

[​IMG]

Euphoria, Taipan and brcook09 like this.
  15. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Thanks for your effort man!

brcook09 likes this.
  16. smi

smi The way she goes.. ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

nice thread!

brcook09 likes this.
  17. cayne

cayne Guest

cool idea :)

brcook09 likes this.