1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Phun's Hot 100 2012 result

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Cold As Ice, Aug 2, 2012.

1. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Regrettably people dont care about many things here so these people should not criticise others' efforts

2. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

A great effort, CAI, well done!

However, can I suggest that next year you, or whoever takes it on, scrap this nonsense about requiring the birth name of all "erotic models", a rule not applying to any other entrants.

Having to do the research is a major deterrent for those wishing to vote, possibly exclusively, for erotic models, but it's a shame too when the results are published and some of the names will be unrecognisable to many! And it's totally undermined when it becomes apparent that the rule hasn't even been applied consistently anyway! For example, one of my choices, Jana Oujeska (birth name of Jana Cova), didn't make it into the Top 100 - fair enough, but ironically she did make it there as Jana Cova, by which name she should not have been entered, according to the rules! :)

Welkrin and Cold As Ice like this.
  3. PlanetHendrix

PlanetHendrix Phun's Philosopher ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Tits & Tats

There are a few women like that on the list. It is an odd thing to see Stoya on the list and listed as not making it.

4. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Thanks for doing this Cold ! :applause::tup:

Monica at # 48 .... Well done my girl ! :love:

Cold As Ice and PlanetHendrix like this.
  5. PlanetHendrix

PlanetHendrix Phun's Philosopher ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Tits & Tats

I am still amazed that my girl got 73.

Magge likes this.
  6. HeavyToka

HeavyToka Lost in a haze ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

My woman got 13! I'm happy with that.

Cold As Ice and PlanetHendrix like this.
  7. jojowas

jojowas

Considering that my #2, who is not very well known even in my country, made the list, I assume there weren't a lot of ballots.

8. Mo

Mo LFC 4 Life ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Very Kool nice stuff

9. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

I did ask to put real name in the list, not one of the many names she goes by in the movies/pics. When Iron did the top 100 it never was a problem, the first time i do it people nag about names. I don't know the "erotic models" and don't want to spend time to find out all the names of them. Otherwise i get that person A puts Jana Oujeske on the list and person B puts Jana Cova on the list and i wouldn't know if those were the same girls. Maybe next year it's better to split it up, one list for celebs and one list for models.

10. Cold As Ice

It represents the voters, there were 283 girls who got votes. The unknown girls for you may for a part be erotic models. There were 53 voters.

11. Cold As Ice

If i do it next year then i'll only allow celebs and no erotic models, then someone else can do the erotic models. When i have to search if a model already has been put on the list under another name is taking up to much of my time

12. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Well it kinda does, seeing as the outcome is there to see. And what is a "real" phunner?

13. MCA

MCA Drinkin' Ale and Chasin' Tail ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I got 7 (8 I think) on the list and I went for the underdogs - Disney and Nick Girls! Ariana Grande at 40!!!

Did you say only 53 Phuners voted? If that correct, that's NUTS!

14. ade166

ade166

24.54.81 on my list at first glance .. :) :p

15. qwerty23832

qwerty23832

9 of my 10 were in the top 51. 5 in the top 20. I'm happy.

16. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Sadly enough I didn't vote. However, Cold, your efforts are still commendable. Bravo!!! Good to see Kate is still creme de la creme.

Cold As Ice likes this.
  17. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

With all respect ... but why did only 53 ones vote ? :(

You lazy Bastards !!! :spank:

18. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

Reasonable...

Cold As Ice likes this.
  19. IronSlash

IronSlash Still alive...

Well, if we split up the list (which will be better) next year, nobody will complain and MORE people will sure vote. But again... some questions will still be asked... especially about UK models (seen in any other mainstream lists btw).

But yeah, if you don't vote, you've NO right to say if the list is bad and claim it doesn't represent the "true" phunner. Yeah, some "favorites" went down... but people voted! And results may have been different if I voted. :p Can't complain... no no... But think about it : last year winner was Vanessa Hudgens and she went down to 19. All lists are different. But some new voters may come and "change" the plans of many other regular phunners. ONE list makes the difference.

And who am I to talk about this? Someone who worked on the Phun Hot 100 for two consecutive years before CaI. Jamms, CaI and I are aware of how it works. ;)

I joined this forum for almost five years and been active since almost 3 years so everyone got his/her own definition of phunner!

Great work again, CaI. ;)

Cold As Ice likes this.
  20. Mo

Mo LFC 4 Life ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Taken a better look @ the lists Had a couple of votes in the top 10 happy with that :D