1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Some of you might have problems logging-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience! (Meanwhile the "Forgotten your Password?" routine might help?)
    Dismiss Notice

Pocahontas Jones Gets Her Pussy Vibrated and Naked Kissing with Addie Juniper - AddieJuniper.com

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by addiejuniper, Oct 29, 2012.

1. addiejuniper

addiejuniper Official Phun.org Model

New update on http://www.AddieJuniper.com !

And the first-time girl/girl sexy time continues! Now I'm lickin' on her beautiful big natural titties and I have to kiss her to get her to stop her nervous chattering and then she tells me to use more tongue....um ok!! No problem there LOL. So then we kiss more with lots more tongue, hehe, and then she tongues my boobs for a bit. Then I lay her down, spread her legs and give her some vibrator love. She really enjoys it and chats about how it feels, but sometimes can't talk anymore because it feels so good, so all she can do is lay back, close her eyes and enjoy it. :) I kiss her and play with her boobies some more while I vibe her. Hope you guys enjoy watching. Awesome stuff with a super hot girl! Stay tuned for Part Three, which is where Pocahontas licks her first pussy - mine! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My friend and I built my site and did all the drawings. :) Only $24.95 to sign up ($21.95 rebill) for tons of hardcore content - THREE new video updates per week, two bonus sites, weekly cam shows with multiple girls and the individual attention only an independent, starving producer can provide. Come help a sistah out.

xoxo Addie Juniper :D

10 people like this.
  2. redsais

redsais New Member

very nice girl!!

3. diego1953ar

diego1953ar Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thx, nice post.

4. addiejuniper

addiejuniper Official Phun.org Model

I hope you mean GIRLS plural :)