1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice

POST YOUR CELEBRITY REQUESTS HERE

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by sandino, Apr 28, 2005.

1. darrenday

darrenday Well-Known Member

can someone please do a highlight video of the Michalka sisters in Weepah Way for Now? Many thanks!

2. Denver-666

Denver-666 Member

Anything recent from Emily Scott.

3. 2girlz

2girlz Well-Known Member

4. Gpoop

Gpoop Member

Anyone have a video of the 1996 Victoria's secret fashion and or vids of the model yasmeen ghauri?

5. User897

User897 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have the pictures of Emma Watson in a sheer top that were posted on Celeb Jihad then taken down?

6. James2

James2 Above Average

[​IMG]

Has anybody come across the real HQ version of this photo of Miley Cyrus? This is from the Summer 2015 issue of Paper Magazine, photographed by Paola Kudacki.

7. James2

James2 Above Average

[​IMG] [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. User897

User897 Well-Known Member

Thanks James2! I hope for more!

9. alanm999

alanm999 Well-Known Member

Has anyone capped the scene from S01 E01 of Luke Cage with Simone Missick topless?

10. Frenchman57

Frenchman57 Well-Known Member

Any news about the Dianna Agron's photoshoot for Brian Bowen Smith (2014) ?!

[​IMG]

11. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Above Average

Brazilian actress Bruna Marquezine just made her nude debut in a show called Nada Será Como Antes. Could somebody upload the scenes please?

12. pluto459459

pluto459459 Lilo's Imaginary BF

thanks in advance
    ANY pics of LINDSAY LOHAN at the lohan club opening??

13. TheOne

TheOne The President Ten Years of Phun

a little unusual request here.. but I saw while talking to a kid about the disney show "Jessie" that Peyton List was in Spiderman 2, (Little Girl Playing on Steps).. and I have speedwatched that movie now and fuck if I can find that scene.. have anyone any clue to where in the movie that scene is, or can find a screenshot or something so that I can show the kid I was talking to that scene?

14. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Above Average

Can somebody upload Tove Lo's new video Fairy Dust? Thanks.

15. J3scribe

J3scribe non requisite Staff Member

Why don't you just watch it on youtube? Or download it from youtube?

16. mr.kaykay

mr.kaykay New Member

Hi all,
    please, i need help. I search the video from Sonya Kraus, a upskirt-video from TV-Show TALK TALKT TALK...
    Thanks a lot.

[​IMG]

17. pluto459459

pluto459459 Lilo's Imaginary BF

anyone have the lindsay lohan in dubai at ahlan xmas party
    thanks so much

18. CelebLover1

CelebLover1 Well-Known Member

19. misfit1

misfit1 Member

Just watched Claire Danes on The Tonight Show (1-13-17) and there was at least 1 quick up skirt, and there might have been a down blouse. Any chance some one taped it and could get it on here?

20. corrupted

corrupted Well-Known Member

If anyone can cap and post some or all of the models from the the making of sports illustrated swimsuit 2017, I'd be thankful. I don't have directv.
    "The Making of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2017" will premiere exclusively on DIRECTV NOW on February 15. The 50-minute documentary offers viewers a rare extended glimpse behind the scenes of the creation of the iconic issue.