1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Pro Wrestling Leaks Discussion

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by vgfan, Oct 8, 2017.

1. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

If you don't care, why bother trying to defend yourself in the first place?

2. vgfan

vgfan

1. You most definitely said that about Velvet. Her set, Paige's and Angelina's were the three you said that about.
    2. No, it took a few messages to find out some of what you had and even then, beyond Paige, Velvet, Angelina, Tara, Serena, Seleziya and Daffney, you avoided saying more than "mostly indy wrestlers", without naming names.
    3. It was, plus you yourself told me that was the reason why when I asked after you brought it up three years ago. I asked again so you could state it publicly, rather than have others do it for you.
    4. As stated above, it gets your word out in public so you're not having to answer the same questions from several different people. If people want to know anything, they'll tag you in this thread and you can answer concisely and accurately regardign what you have and what you know is out there.

So I'll ask: what do you know is still out there? People keep mentioning rumours of more Melina, of more JoJo, what do you know about them? Who else is out there but hasn't yet been leaked? You were the guy I considered the prime person to ask about wrestling leaks specifically so now you're here, maybe you can help us out with accurate info?

3. bigt5900

bigt5900

Paige’s career is over as in-ring performer under the WWE banner. According to the report, she was informed this week while at Monday’s Raw TV event that she will not be cleared to return to the ring after her most recent in-ring injury.

It’s a situation described as similar to Edge’s medical disqualification from competing in the ring.

RaiderCane likes this.
  4. vgfan

vgfan

Still waiting on official WWE confirmation, though it might be like a Daniel Bryan situation where WWE doctors won't clear him to wrestle but others will (and have).

5. chicago_animal

chicago_animal

If her situation is like Edge, she shouldn't wrestle at all.

6. fapper1

fapper1

Her situation is exactly like Edge's. Fucked several of her co workers and then fucked her neck.

swanton83177 and hammertime4444 like this.
  7. SDLRob

SDLRob

Though in the long run... Edge will be better remember than Paige

hammertime4444 likes this.
  8. DOA1987

DOA1987

Lita is not Several unless you look at her cross eyed

9. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

being fair, she's the only one he got caught with, or was made public anyway, he also banged Beth Phoenix, but married her, so yeah, still counts though.

swanton83177 likes this.
  10. fapper1

fapper1

I'm sure there is more that he managed to keep low key. Beth Phoenix is his third wife after all.

11. Boblishman

Boblishman

Edge is/was almost as bad as Punk for banging wrestling chicks.

12. fapper1

fapper1

Edge, Cena, Orton, and Batista I can see but seriously. What the hell do these women see in Punk. He looks like a short order cook at a waffle house and has zero charisma.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  13. vgfan

vgfan

Punk's also a totally self-righteous, arrogant asshole who thinks highly of himself, so that appeals to some types of women who'd want to try to "tame" him, for whatever insane reason.

I'll never understand it because I generally avoid having to be near people like him.

14. fapper1

fapper1

I never saw how he appealed to the fans either. He only got over on the mic because he was allowed to shoot off his mouth about his displeasure with the company. He was like Scott Steiner without the roid rage.

15. vgfan

vgfan

Even then, I was watching TNA rather than WWE at the time of his "pipe bomb" but when I saw it on Youtube, I wasn't impressed. Literally everything he said was just what wrestling fans had been saying about WWE on message boards for years.

16. logi1234

logi1234

To me, it was clarifying more than defending, could just be semantics on my part.

1. You remembered wrong cause I never said it about Velvet cause she didn’t have any explicit vids, so her set couldn’t come close to Paige’s.

2. I said I wouldn’t list everything I have/had.

3. Ok

4. I don’t mind answering most questions.

5. This is based on what I know, so its somewhere between 90-99% accurate.

Jojo - that should be it, if not then similar to what’s been released since it comes from 1 source.

Melina - same as Jojo and there are no vids.

The only set I’ve heard about talked about is Angelina, not sure yet if its being traded, but if it is it will be leaked. Once a set starts getting traded, its only a matter of time before it gets leaked.

17. vgfan

vgfan

I'm tempted to go back and take screenshots of the messages where you said specifically Velvet, Paige and Angelina all had masturbation vids, honestly, but thanks for answering.

18. BDC82

BDC82

An Angelina Love set would be so clutch. I've long wanted that one to see the light of day.

19. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

I'll go dollars to fkn donuts he has nothing with a face and/or boobs in the same fkn shot. I will give you the chance to walk away, with your nothing, and you won't be called out and/or be humiliated. just just fkn go. people are wise to your shit, go away.

20. logi1234

logi1234

I thought answering publicly was so I could be called out if I was lying? Well, if I said that, then I made a mistake cause there was no such vid in Velvet's set. Also, I forgot about Gail Kim being leaked, its already being/been traded.