1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Some of you might have problems logging-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience! (Meanwhile the "Forgotten your Password?" routine might help?)
    Dismiss Notice

Puffy Titten HOT Thread - Natural Babes only - *updating*

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by Puffytitten, Sep 18, 2007.

?

What kind of breasts turn you on?

1. Puffy and Perky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Perky, not necessarily Puffy as Koika´s

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bouncing Naturals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All the above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smi

smi The way she goes.. Ten Years of Phun ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Awesome thread, much appreciated !!!

2. thinlizzy

thinlizzy Well-Known Member

Let my concur with most everybody else, one outstanding thread with much good work.

thanks

3. barandeniz

barandeniz New Member

you are the puffy BOSS... thankss, please more KOIKA, ALISIA and IRYNA

4. barandeniz

barandeniz New Member

She is Katerina Konec... I always like her tits...

5. bobwalker

bobwalker Well-Known Member

nice post!! thx!!

6. keepontruckin'

keepontruckin' Well-Known Member

Like the puffies, huh? Never even thought about it ... but, now that I know ... stay away from my GF! She's got some "puffies" and I'm gonna start calling them that! I'll let you know how it goes over!

Thanks for the great thread! Awesome chicks!

P.S. I almost pissed my pants with losmanos reply - "my penis thanks thee", too! That's some of the funniest shit I've ever heard! I'm still laughing!

7. fosh

fosh New Member

Fantastic thread! Thanks!

Rralph likes this.
  8. sman82

sman82 New Member

Could someone re-up this one? I love Ember but I missed out on this one. Many thanks in advance!

gucky1966 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.