1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice

Rosario Dawson - EXTREMELY hot in Dah Len photoshoot - no date [LQ] MQ adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Regis, May 15, 2012.

1. Regis

Regis Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

75 people like this.
  2. CandyGirl Video

CandyGirl Video Long Way to the Top If...

:firedevil:Sexy as Hell!!!:firedevil: x10!!!

3. alex316

alex316 Member

that is one classy photoshoot.

4. readabk

readabk Addicted

Whoa!

5. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle

That is what you call a photoshoot. Thi is the shit that inspires me. SOme have a candid feel, others have this MOOD... fantastic. Oh yeah her body is flippin amazing too!

6. cronus

cronus Above Average

I've seen this before many times and i am happy to see it again :D

7. zteve

zteve Well-Known Member

She deserves a good fucking. Goddamn she's fine and hot and sexual. Fuck!

8. blackthorne16

blackthorne16 Well-Known Member

I've got no exact date for the shooting, but the ninth picture (with feather) appeared in Loft Magazine in April 2005.

9. blackthorne16

blackthorne16 Well-Known Member

Might as well contribute with this bigger version:

[​IMG]

15 people like this.
  10. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy

^^ man those :boobies: need to be creamed all over

11. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

there was an article on yahoo the other day about her and massive cleavage at some event ...... i found it hilarious that all hese morons were arguing int he comments that she got implants . I was like have none of you morons ever head of a push up bra ? watch Alexander and you can see there is NOTHING fake about those and they have always been that big lol

12. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

you can go further back to the first film she did where she had this rack - you know - before people even remotely knew who she was... in 1995s "Kids". she was 16 in it. it also had an extremely young Chloe Sevigny as well.

mind you, it's not too much unlike Scarlett Johansson going almost unrecognized as a 17 year old in the uber-brilliant "the man who wasn't there" in 2001.

13. fieryphoenix

fieryphoenix Member

I agree about that. To me its the same when they have a stars without makeup and they post celebs in bad lighting or they are yawning or scratching their face.
    There are a couple of shots where I prefer if she had her hair down. Also when it says extremely hot photoshoot its hard to top the cover of Rolling Stone she was on with Rose McGowan. That's probably the hottest shot of them we could get where you can't see any nipples or pussy

14. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Holy Fuck :shock:

15. stp52x

stp52x Above Average

Well, I'm impressed. Quality work here gentlemen, carry on.

16. mkforlife

mkforlife Active Member

:wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

17. Gutex0

Gutex0 Almost there

the title says all

18. c7ber

c7ber Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7 people like this.