1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Some of you might have problems logging-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience! (Meanwhile the "Forgotten your Password?" routine might help?)
    Dismiss Notice

Scarlett/Avengers Manipulation

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Lukin, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

couldn't think of a suitable thread to put this in so i'll have to make a new one. i might add more if i can ever be bothered to do something this time consuming again! i started out about 5 hours ago with a very rough idea for an animated sig, and it just kind of ran from there.

in true immature fashion ;) i was enlarging scarlett's tits a bit and adding some extra cleavage for a sig to make it stand out that bit more and make it a bit sexier/funnier. i then got sort of addicted to what i was doing, scrapped the sig, and ran with the idea of improving her outfit as much i could. and about 5 hours work looks a lot like this...

Original [​IMG] [​IMG] Manipulated

17 people like this.
  2. kaos42000

kaos42000 Living after midnite ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Obviously you were having some issues posting this......I'll reply to the first one......and Hopefully you or the mods will delete the rest.... Awesome work Lukin!!!

I love it........

Hopefully you don't mind...Trying to blend her right arm a bit better.....I did a darken/lighten center filter and some lighting effects.....Once again sweet work!!

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  3. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

yeah the exposed arm still needs some work. i've also noticed a few shadows that need adding and a few other small details. i'll have a fresh look at it tomorrow and touch it up a bit. cheers.

1 person likes this.
  4. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I like the look, cept for the tats on her arm... other than that me likey :)

3 people like this.
  5. logrus9

logrus9 Well-Known Member

Wow, pretty amazing what you guys can do.

3 people like this.
  6. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Agreed.

Thanks for the share gents. :beerchug:

1 person likes this.
  7. TheFilthHound

TheFilthHound New Member

Thats cool art work :)

1 person likes this.
  8. MischaBarton'sPlug

MischaBarton'sPlug Well-Known Member