1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice

Scarlett/Avengers Manipulation

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Lukin, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

couldn't think of a suitable thread to put this in so i'll have to make a new one. i might add more if i can ever be bothered to do something this time consuming again! i started out about 5 hours ago with a very rough idea for an animated sig, and it just kind of ran from there.

in true immature fashion ;) i was enlarging scarlett's tits a bit and adding some extra cleavage for a sig to make it stand out that bit more and make it a bit sexier/funnier. i then got sort of addicted to what i was doing, scrapped the sig, and ran with the idea of improving her outfit as much i could. and about 5 hours work looks a lot like this...

Original [​IMG] [​IMG] Manipulated

17 people like this.
  2. kaos42000

kaos42000 Living after midnite ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Obviously you were having some issues posting this......I'll reply to the first one......and Hopefully you or the mods will delete the rest.... Awesome work Lukin!!!

I love it........

Hopefully you don't mind...Trying to blend her right arm a bit better.....I did a darken/lighten center filter and some lighting effects.....Once again sweet work!!

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  3. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

yeah the exposed arm still needs some work. i've also noticed a few shadows that need adding and a few other small details. i'll have a fresh look at it tomorrow and touch it up a bit. cheers.

1 person likes this.
  4. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of

I like the look, cept for the tats on her arm... other than that me likey :)

3 people like this.
  5. logrus9

logrus9 Well-Known Member

Wow, pretty amazing what you guys can do.

3 people like this.
  6. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Agreed.

Thanks for the share gents. :beerchug:

1 person likes this.
  7. TheFilthHound

TheFilthHound Member

Thats cool art work :)

1 person likes this.
  8. MischaBarton'sPlug

MischaBarton'sPlug Well-Known Member