1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Selena Gomez & Vanessa Hudgens - Kissing, says it all - 5/3/12 LQ

Discussion in 'Bits And Pieces (No Posting!)' started by gilmore325, May 3, 2012.

1. gilmore325

gilmore325 Above Average

[​IMG]

32 people like this.
  2. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

This is the first Selena Gomez picture I actually like

3. keithmoon69

keithmoon69 Banned

Vanessa with a strap-on is more of a man than Bieber

2 people like this.
  4. I hope he's packing 9 soft, just to shut up all the haters.

5. deebee

deebee Well-Known Member

This thread has a picture of Selena Gomez kissing Hudgens, and you're talking about Bieb's cock? That shit ain't right!

5 people like this.
  6. UndercoverOfTheNight

UndercoverOfTheNight Well-Known Member

I posted a link to this pic this morning and was waiting for confirmation that it was Vanessa (with her blonde wig from "Spring Breakers") who Selena was kissing. I haven't seen the confirmation yet but it definitely looks like her.

7. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

He might got it from a store....

8. spiderswims

spiderswims Phun Times Staff Member Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Gayest Member King of Phun Best Contributor - Creative Backyard Best Contributor - Celebrity Photos

Don't think it's them :2cent:

9. UndercoverOfTheNight

UndercoverOfTheNight Well-Known Member

There are some hardcore Selena fans on another message board I check out who are convinced it's her. The question seems to be whether that's Vanessa.

10. MachineDramon

MachineDramon Well-Known Member

it may be her, the color of the eyebrows are not blond, so the girl´s natural hair color should be dark as well...

11. spiderswims

spiderswims Phun Times Staff Member Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Gayest Member King of Phun Best Contributor - Creative Backyard Best Contributor - Celebrity Photos

2 people like this.
  12. sitonb10

sitonb10 Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

"Is It or Isn't It?!?!"

"LLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT's Get Ready To RUMBLE!!!!!!"

13. spiderswims

Just pretend it is. It doesn't really matter I just wanted people to be aware that it just might not be them :)

1 person likes this.
  14. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 Banned

Vanessa... Defintely not imo. Selena, very possibly or a chick or looks just like her from the side. But after spiders evidence I'd say it's not real across the board.

1 person likes this.
  15. sitonb10

sitonb10 Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

:beerchug:

I love the "CSI" threads during the down time of major "no pantie" upskirts or "leaked" nude pics :naughty:

16. Grathon

Grathon Well-Known Member

17. kickass

kickass Well-Known Member

PHOTOSHOP:eek13:

18. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

That is so hot!!!

19. antisocialite

antisocialite Above Average

That's... not them.

1 person likes this.