1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Update on the log-in problems May 29th. It seems like we will have to invalidate ALL passwords of all users. In order to login you'll have to use the "Forgot your password?" option and reset your password. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but Xenforo developer told us it's the only option. The reset will most likely happen on Monday 29th - with an update prior to the reset. Make certain your email in your profile is up to date!! Update: Due to some issues with the "forgot password tool" we pushed the reset back and now it will happen either Tuesday or Wednesday 30th - 31th

Selena Gomez & Vanessa Hudgens - Kissing, says it all - 5/3/12 LQ

Discussion in 'Bits And Pieces (No Posting!)' started by gilmore325, May 3, 2012.

1. gilmore325

gilmore325 Above Average

[​IMG]

32 people like this.
  2. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

This is the first Selena Gomez picture I actually like

3. keithmoon69

keithmoon69 Banned

Vanessa with a strap-on is more of a man than Bieber

2 people like this.
  4. I hope he's packing 9 soft, just to shut up all the haters.

5. deebee

deebee Well-Known Member

This thread has a picture of Selena Gomez kissing Hudgens, and you're talking about Bieb's cock? That shit ain't right!

5 people like this.
  6. UndercoverOfTheNight

UndercoverOfTheNight Well-Known Member

I posted a link to this pic this morning and was waiting for confirmation that it was Vanessa (with her blonde wig from "Spring Breakers") who Selena was kissing. I haven't seen the confirmation yet but it definitely looks like her.

7. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

He might got it from a store....

8. spiderswims

spiderswims Phun Times Staff Member Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Gayest Member King of Phun Best Contributor - Creative Backyard Best Contributor - Celebrity Photos

Don't think it's them :2cent:

9. UndercoverOfTheNight

UndercoverOfTheNight Well-Known Member

There are some hardcore Selena fans on another message board I check out who are convinced it's her. The question seems to be whether that's Vanessa.

10. MachineDramon

MachineDramon Well-Known Member

it may be her, the color of the eyebrows are not blond, so the girl´s natural hair color should be dark as well...

11. spiderswims

spiderswims Phun Times Staff Member Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Gayest Member King of Phun Best Contributor - Creative Backyard Best Contributor - Celebrity Photos

2 people like this.
  12. sitonb10

sitonb10 Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

"Is It or Isn't It?!?!"

"LLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT's Get Ready To RUMBLE!!!!!!"

13. spiderswims

Just pretend it is. It doesn't really matter I just wanted people to be aware that it just might not be them :)

1 person likes this.
  14. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 Banned

Vanessa... Defintely not imo. Selena, very possibly or a chick or looks just like her from the side. But after spiders evidence I'd say it's not real across the board.

1 person likes this.
  15. sitonb10

sitonb10 Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

:beerchug:

I love the "CSI" threads during the down time of major "no pantie" upskirts or "leaked" nude pics :naughty:

16. Grathon

Grathon Well-Known Member

17. kickass

kickass Well-Known Member

PHOTOSHOP:eek13:

18. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

That is so hot!!!

19. antisocialite

antisocialite Above Average

That's... not them.

1 person likes this.