1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice

***** SPRING's best of AMATEUR *****

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by djspring, Mar 10, 2009.

1. oneasian

oneasian Well-Known Member Ten Years of Phun

thanks so much for this thread and all the great vids within. keep up the great work!

I love the asian amateur stuff as well

2. oneasian

oneasian Well-Known Member Ten Years of Phun

this thread definately rocks. keep em coming. and thanks alot!

3. djspring

djspring Well-Known Member

Thank you, guys, for the comments. I am REALLY glad you guys are recognizing this videos as quality posts. I try hard not to post any "filler" material, but, I know it's inevitable. I can promise though that I won't post anything ever less than wank-worthy. Enjoy the vids. I'll be updating with a fresh batch tonight. And believe me, I still got a lot of hot vids coming, some which I don't think many of you collectors have even seen.

4. maranello

maranello Above Average

This has the makings of a CLASSIC THREAD. I actually can't download them quickly enough!

Top work :)

djspring likes this.
  5. djspring

6. djspring

This is easily one of the hottest amateur videos I have EVER watched. It's a two-part video. The first part has this adorable blonde just sucking him off and he cums in her mouth. The second part is where it gets really hot.

Never have I seen a girl so enthusiastic about having a guy cum inside her. Her moans and pleads for him to blow his load in her is just ridiculous. Anyone that has ever came inside a girl will agree that it's one of the best orgasms you can have. So to have a girl demand it, is just hot as hell.

This is a MUST-download. I'm really surprised this video hasn't gotten around.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

http://rapidshare.com/files/207666765/joeandleah.wmv

7. djspring

A 22-minute video full of straight fucking. The girl has some great moans and a nice looking body. The guy just plows her continually for the entire clip until he finally blows his load in the end in her mouth. Enjoy!

Btw, thanks for the uplifting words Maranello! I'm actually a fan of your posts as well. Keep it up :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If there's a pw it's "spring"

http://rapidshare.com/files/208164798/Liz_s_first_video.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/208168244/Liz_s_first_video.part2.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/208165917/Liz_s_first_video.part3.rar

8. HerbyAlcosta

HerbyAlcosta Active Member

Thanks so much for all the hard work! Its great to actually see asian amateur clips that are actually good. Keep up the good work!

sdwebguy and KinGdOng like this.
  9. ahmad

ahmad Banned

thanks..
    teşekkür ederim arkadasım güzel çalışma olmuş..

KinGdOng likes this.
  10. mika911

mika911 New Member

awesome, totally awesome!

KinGdOng likes this.
  11. shodansky

shodansky New Member

keep it up spring! Great job. :D

KinGdOng likes this.
  12. EP King

EP King Well-Known Member

yeah, i completely agree. this is one of my favorite vids ever.

KinGdOng likes this.
  13. djspring

It's been a while since I've posted, so, I'm gonna make it up to you guys :)
    Introducing the cutie from University of Hawaii, Dreira. I'm sorry, for some reason media player classic nor image grabber can cap these, so I'll post up some of her digital camera pictures which should give you more or less an idea of what you're d/ling. Believe me though, this is definitely worth the d/l.

In one of the videos she actually gives head to her b/f in front of his roomate. This is one hell of a kinky chick.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pictures and 9 of her videos:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/228896587/driera.rar

14. AsianSensation86

AsianSensation86 New Member

spring, do you happen to have the complete deira vids in the 640X480 resolution encodes?

15. djspring

If those vids aren't already in 640x480 then I don't have them. If someone can please help me cap these, that'd be great.

16. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

spring....great collection...thanks!! for sharing

17. Elfrejole

Elfrejole Member

Very good stuff thank you

gspotinc likes this.
  18. gspotinc

gspotinc New Member

bravo my friend...

19. wazaaa

wazaaa Active Member