1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Terrible British NFL Commentary

Discussion in 'Funny Videos' started by cockmongler42, Jan 17, 2014.

1. cockmongler42

cockmongler42

2. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Excellent.

3. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

They call him "the cube" for short :lol:

4. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

The man from prison says "Mouth-fist!"

....and now they line up with their bums out...

LOL

Commentator makes that sport better really

1 person likes this.
  5. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

that was a great game, i won a tank of fuel on that. my son, a huge hater of sec anything thought the golden domers had a hope.

clearly the man that chose to do this thought it funny to combine rugby and soccer with American football.
    oh so funny. ha
    i recall when a man chose to try and combine hockey and cricket, oh yes the comparisons, ha

basically its another attempt of the brits to downplay the life of amarican through the use of humiliation
    sad state really, there just seems to be so little respect of what we have done, were we have gone and how much we have contributed, so often.

oh well, yes amarican football is not rugby, if rugby players could play it, they would, becouse if they were worth anything at the game, they would make enough money in a year to be set for life. yup, those dumb fuckers with those "hard hats" pull down at a minimum three quarter a million. thats pretty healthy cheese right there. enough to make any rugby player think twice and consider a shot. i doubt they could make the average wage of an nfl player very easy. but i could be wrong. so does a rugby player pull down a million or so a season with a sighing bonus of another mill and a million dollar bonus if they achieve the playoffs and another if they win the championship? that is pretty small numbers really, a great player can make a lot lot lot more. so im sure if rugby players make more... wait...

http://breakingthegainline.wordpres...-rolling-in-money-or-just-rolling-in-the-mud/

oh dear, just about 150,000 grand a year. damn poor sot. he should consider a job with those pansy ass all equipped up lazy American footballers, he would make tons more,

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/8/31/4677982/nfl-practice-squad-salary-rules-eligibility

oh god the practice squad makes more than a rugby player that played
    well thats not good, do those men know the opportunity is there
    Jesus someone should tell them
    i mean they are so much better than Americans, and they dont even wear helmets, they could clean the fuck up in that league...

but i digress, consider the game that was shown, those players are just collage players, they play for nothing
    not one dime
    if they get caught taking one dime, there school looses all sorts of things
    including the chance to be in the bcs championship, they are player for two reasons, the love, blah blah and for the opertunity to play in that panzy ass league called nfl, cause if they do, they dont have another money worry in the world for the rest of there lazy panzy ass life.

more of less, if rugby players were worth a shit, do you really think they would continue beating the hell out of there bodies for like 1/4 the pay just for the love of country, or do you think they would strap on a helmet and cash in. im betting either A) they would cash in, or B) to many head injuries to be considered in the equation.

funny, how when you look at it as a business, how the perspective has to be identified

i was going to rant on the soccer references, but Jesus those guys make a ton of money, run 7 or 8 miles a game. and have about no chance of ever getting seriously injured, oh i know some do, but lets face it, at no point are they in a full sprint, jump in the air and have someone hit them so hard, they instantly go unconscious dropping to the field like a bag of potatoes. i mean its probably happened, but not once a year, and not wrapped in protective gear to avoid just such an impact. damn when you think about it, soccer is so the way to go eh?

so anyway, soccer players, well they are in a league of there own, and unlike the dumbfucks that produced this
    i recognize that and dont try to make asinine comparisons that embarrass an entire nation making it sound like GB, as a collective, does not understand the difference.
    more or less.

if i were you guys, i would try to shut them the fuck up as quickly as passable, they make you all sound kinda dumb.

6. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

oh and
    ROLL TIDE!

7. Jammsbro

I have no idea what that means.

8. Billy Sastard

Where did all that come from?

That was an overreaction like when Peirs Morgan asked that fucking mentalist redneck dude about gun laws in America.

BG, its called 'taking the piss'. It's what we do. Calm down mate.

2 people like this.
  9. Billy Sastard

BTW, I really want to know what Roll tide means now.

10. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Roll tide is a rally phrase used by University of Alabama athletics fans.

11. Billy Sastard

For all sports?

12. Majesty9917

Yea, but its most commonly attributed to the football team.

13. Jammsbro

I actually thought that this video was very funny. It was a light hearted pisstake of both american football and brit commentary. It was funny, harmless and completely inoffensive.

2 people like this.
  14. sports_fan39

sports_fan39

LOL been on the internet 3 times

15. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

BG! What the fuck are you ranting about? Its a bit of harmless ribbing... Pull yourself together Man. :lol:

16. KUTProductions

KUTProductions

LOL at the butthurt American.

It's a joke. Y'know like when you guys depict all Brits as tea sipping crooked teethed bowler hat wearers who know the queen. Learn to laugh at yourself.

17. billygun7

billygun7

Thanks for posting .It was in fun.:laughing: