1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The fappening 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by redsoxgirl2017, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDLRob

SDLRob

I think anything on 4chan will be fake TBH & I think the Fappening is over for now.

2. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

I agree, people are gonna mention names of anyone to get attention, nothings broke for days.

3. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

fappening dead? oh well, heres to another 3 years

4. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Guess if there's nothing by tonight I'll tap out too....what a fun few days though.

5. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

I don't think it's over, just on a break. Some breaks are longer than others, let's see how long this one will be.

6. troppledtrubble

troppledtrubble

Are the Becky G and Naomi Scott pics new/old real/fake?

7. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

I've seen a few people in this thread mention Giada and Kelly Hu sets and others say they do exist, wondering if anyone has reliable sources on those facts.

8. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

becky g? please show if you have them, id probably do jumping jacks. Shes huge right this minute cause shes in power rangers, i know she recently did a shoot for Sixteen magazine, no idea leaks of her were floating around

9. Durias

Durias

Its the same with Kate Beckinsale. Rumours like much of her personal life but little to see. Which is a shame as she likely has had some fun with her phone and stuff over the years. Sure she talked about stripping for her then husband while they were apart and he was always talking pictures of her apparently.

10. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

hate when names are thrown around i get excited then nothing lol

hustler077 and partyhoppintx like this.
  11. pnine591

pnine591

i cant believe there is no leaks of Selena second time in a row :(

12. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Too valuable to be leaked, I'm guessing.

13. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Take this for what it's worth, but Tammy Sytch (Sunny) is on Twitter saying she saw a topless pic of a current WWE lady that has leaked - she also states she contacted the person and they confirmed the leak, but she won't reveal who it is. Again, don't shoot the messenger....

14. SDLRob

SDLRob

Probably Paige...

15. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Nope that's what someone asked her, she said that's week old news.....sounds like someone that hasn't popped up yet..

16. El Superbeasto

El Superbeasto

I'd have to know if Tammy was drunk or not when she said it.

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  17. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

Probaby someone no one wants like dana but if she knows them....

18. SDLRob

SDLRob

I'm not going to say no to Dana Brooks nudes... though I admit, she wouldn't be my first choice.

Bayley would be my first choice. It's clear from her 'off duty' photos that she's got a hell of a rack... Becky would be my second choice... or Alexa Bliss

19. fapperman

fapperman

It's Victoria. She's the only one with one nude leak and they have been friends for years.

20. afro

afro

Victoria has two leaked pics, but it's possible like Melina that she could have more a set leaked in future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.