1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOne

TheOne The President Ten Years of Phun

did everyone quit?

1 person likes this.
  2. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Proud Purrvert Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Not entirely.

I think I need to get a life so I can have something to talk about. :oops:

3. TheOne

or you could come here and snuggle with me, and give others something to talk about ;)

4. MadamMeow

Yeah, that sounds more appealing.

What happens under the blanket, stays under the blanket. :shifty:

5. spiderswims

spiderswims Phun Times Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

[video=youtube;yUi_S6YWjZw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUi_S6YWjZw[/video]

2 people like this.
  6. TheOne

Hello
    Hello
    Hello
    Hello
    Hello
    Hello
    Hello

7. MadamMeow

Hello
    Hello
    Hello
    Hello
    Hello
    Hello
    Hello

:shifty:

8. spiderswims

spiderswims Phun Times Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

9. J3scribe

J3scribe non requisite Staff Member

Let's see if we can hear a pin drop....

_

\

/

\

_

/

\

|

/

\

|

_

/

\

|

\

*plink*

_

1 person likes this.
  10. J3scribe

Aha! The pinhead landed facing the northwest! I win!!

:dance:

11. TheOne

:fart:

1 person likes this.
  12. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

And you guys think I am the spammer? :)

I mean with so many 'spamming/chatting' threads on the first page you had to dig up another...

The more the merrier

2 people like this.
  13. TheOne

14. J3scribe

The original Sancho & Juicehead666 chat thread was, for a time, the most active thread on the forum. It was the thread that gave rise to the members with huge post counts, such as myself, spiderswims, wtfazzhole, arespilgrim, and of course, never likely to be outdone here, Inuk. That thread was busy 24/7 with members from all over the planet dropping in. It was a lot of fun while it lasted. I doubt we'll ever be able to recapture that era. A few members still pine for those days. I'm just glad I got to be a part of it. We even coined our own word: spam-a-babe-athon, which spurred the girl pic threads in this forum and CX.

S&J666 is where the sig revolution began, which eventually led to more phunner creations in this forum, which were the origins of the Creative Backyard. The members who regularly frequented S&J666 are largely responsible for the current nature of Celeb Photos, vis-a-vis open discussion. In fact, Kieks and Salty Longshanks, two hall of fame celeb contributors and S&J666 regulars, pretty much set the tone for that forum, which evolved to the point that Celebrity Extra became necessary.

S&J666 brought together disparate points of view into one place open to all. S&J666 influenced innumerable offshoots, and one antithetical parody, the Attention Deficit Disorder Thread, which forever vexed Magge. lol S&J666 regulars have probably exerted more influence over this forum than any other faction. Many of the mods on staff today were S&J666 regulars or visitors. Several mods who have moved on as well. Even cayne used to stop by now and then.

I probably should have posted this a year ago on it's 10th anniversary, but it's never too late to tip your hat to a great venture.

[​IMG]

MadamMeow, merlin and arespilgrim like this.
  15. arespilgrim

arespilgrim Blast from the Past

Kudos, sir. Kudos. [​IMG]

J3scribe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.