1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[UL] The Lovely Women of Naked News Getting Naked - (2014- ) - 1080p

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by MadamMeow, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Mindsaver

Mindsaver Ten Years of Phun

Phabes, tipitipitipi, Lugo and 5 others like this.
  2. Mindsaver

Mindsaver Ten Years of Phun

tipitipitipi, Lugo, chess1972 and 5 others like this.
  3. jfsredhead

jfsredhead

wasnt there a naked news forum section on this site to discuss the show? I thoguht there was but I dont see it.

4. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

There was. When we switched over forum software from V-Bulletin to Xenforo, we unfortunately had to lose it with all the other groups. :(

Even before I brought it here, I always thought of NN as a little niche community. I was always ok with and welcomed the discussion, non NN picture sets, cam clips, etc., but it doesn't fall into the guidelines of this section.

I thought about suggesting making a thread in the lounge, which has been done for some select sites in the past, but there are guidelines there too, most of what was posted in the group and what used to be here won't really work there the way we were doing it either.

But if there is enough interest especially if some of the mainplayers that had the goods would be willing to work something out, I would certainly revisit that idea. :flirty:

5. jfsredhead

jfsredhead

due to uploaded fee cant post but there were 5 good segments if anyone can post one carli roxanne crsyta twerking in response to iggy azella challnege anchors doing mo bounce challenge https://www.instagram.com/p/BShC8L1hX_n/?taken-by=nakednews a viewers mail kat spanked the anchors and the naked news moves with marina teching belly dance and another new anchor lauren desiree teaches burlesque to carli and marina

tipitipitipi likes this.
  6. jfsredhead

jfsredhead

For. Those looking foe bit risque content naked news has a preium snapchat and madison marina alanna carli lauren tia and adilyn each have own seprate snapchat 60 dollars for one year or 15 at monthly rate