1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Update on the log-in problems. It seems like we will have to invalidate ALL passwords of all users. In order to login you'll have to use the "Forgot your password?" option and reset your password. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but Xenforo developer told us it's the only option. The reset will most likely happen on Monday 29th - with an update prior to the reset. Make certain your email in your profile is up to date!!

Who Has the Best Nipples??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Uncle Gimpy, Mar 22, 2012.

?

Who Has the Best Nipples??

1. Milla Jovovich

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bail Ling

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Thandie Newton

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Uncle Gimpy

Uncle Gimpy Well-Known Member

I have three nominations. I love all six of these nipples, but which ones are the best? Of course, I'd love to see what sets you love the best.

1) Milla Jovovich

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2) Bai Ling

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3) Thandie Newton

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. Ellipsis

Ellipsis Well-Known Member

Between these three... i would go with Thandie... I like a little puff with mine...:dot:

3. Uncle Gimpy

Uncle Gimpy Well-Known Member

Who would you add?

4. bllhwltt

bllhwltt Well-Known Member

Definately Milla. Those babies could poke holes in steel plates. Also, she is NOT shy about bringing them out to play.

5. PhantomLord

PhantomLord Well-Known Member

I'm probably in the minority, but I've had a thing for Bai Ling for ages and I think those are perfect. But don't get me wrong, I'd take all three.

6. Ellipsis

Ellipsis Well-Known Member

Oh jeees... a second round ...hmmm How about Alicia Silverstone... Michele Trachenburg... definitely Eva Green... Jennifer Aniston ( of course )... Ellen Pompeo... ( I'm showing my age...) but I would definitely add Jewell Shepard... Sophia Loren had great looking nipples... Miley Cyrus 's look promising... and add in Debbie Mazar for good measure... I'm sure someone can add to this list...but these will give you good quality NIP.... :dot:

7. iggyiggy

iggyiggy Well-Known Member

Naomi Watts... best nips on the planet :yup:

2 people like this.
  8. dim21

dim21 Active Member

Gillian Anderson ;)

9. dahazeleyeshornet

dahazeleyeshornet ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

1.Bai Ling
    2.Thandie Newton (that puffiness :p)

10. Emperor

Emperor Above Average

Leeloo Dallas Multipass!

1 person likes this.
  11. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

:hm: why is this here?

12. medievil

medievil Well-Known Member

Milla all the way...

13. invisibl

invisibl Well-Known Member

definitely thandie newton. always have the pick the puffy nipples, personally. they always look like they'd be the most fun to suck!

14. invisibl

invisibl Well-Known Member

definitely thandie newton. always have the pick the puffy nipples, personally. they always look like they'd be the most fun to suck!

15. J3scribe

J3scribe non requisite Staff Member Most Awesome Thread ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

It no longer is. ;)

1 person likes this.
  16. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, Spammer of the Year Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Interesting...
    Apart from a mod an ex poster we dont have the regular GF crowd..

And now the spammer..;)

17. J3scribe

Was originally posted in Celebs.

18. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, Spammer of the Year Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Should have stayed there;)

19. J3scribe

Doesn't belong there.

20. gaphugs

gaphugs Banned

I'd say 'The River'

1 person likes this.