1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Why You Never Hit A Girl

Discussion in 'Funny Videos' started by mega023, Apr 3, 2008.

1. mega023

mega023

Loser likes this.
  2. mig692

mig692

Stupid guy!!! He gets what he deserved.

3. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

4. adamwallace71

adamwallace71

Im sorry but i have to disagree with you.
    Women use the fact that they can treat men like shit and get away with it knowing that other guys will jump on the band wagon straight away and try to be macho man and smack this guy.
    You don't even know who was in the wrong.
    He may of been playing around at first and then she smacked him real hard in the face. I would of knocked her the fuck out sorry.
    Bitches play on blokes getting protective and any man thats had a few relationships will know that women can be fucking vindictive bitches and any man that says different is totally owned by women or there own ego.
    Basically your there bitches. Soz but thats fact.
    Funny thing is half of you will come on here now spouting noooo but you know im right and i am not condoning hitting a woman but if someone deserves a kicking why should the sex be important?
    You watch it in the movies when a bitch deserves it you laugh and when Snoop sings about it you laugh .. cuz you know its right.
    Its just some peoples Neanderthal cave man response to trying to look hard in front of any other man or woman.
    Where i live and i go out its the women that cause 90 percent of trouble outside of pubs and in them and men just jump to the rescue maybe hoping hell get a shag out of it.
    Pathetic to be honest

mpam likes this.
  5. TKA1

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
    lick on these nuts and suck the dick

6. undergirl

undergirl

|o| haha thats funny

but this post is redundant theres a post like there already
    hehe

but .. girl is still girls

men can take her hits but girls not be able to stand mens punch

thats y

we have to treat girls better... it's the philosophy

7. adamwallace71

adamwallace71

Yes i understand you cant punch a girl but don't you think there has never been a woman beating on a guy and shes been bigger and stronger than he. So when does it become acceptable ?
    Of course there has been this happening, so can we not punch her?
    There are some crazy bitches out there that deserve a kicking just because they think they can get away with treating blokes like scum time after time!
    Not all men can take a hit off girls.
    Women fight all the time for " girl Powa " and equal opportunities but when it comes to that its not equal.
    Bottom line is women get to pick and choose exactly what they want to do behave and act like these days and because man has a dick he cant help but say in that Eddie Murphy way "okay"
    A man is a man and it shouldn't be a man is a man by jumping other guys for no other reason to look good to other woman by being a super hero and just catering to his Ego, it should be for putting his foot down and saying hay bitch sit yer ass down shut the fuck up and behave because women these days are just acting more crazee everyday.
    Just feed me suck me and shut the fuck up as Mr rock also says which we all laugh at too . You know why we laugh because that mother fucker is right!

8. undergirl

undergirl

o

hehe

you are very serious about the difference between women and men

wow

don't get upset about it

it's just the way we see it

just bec women.. well anyway...

9. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I agree that you should never, ever hit a women.

However, I have to admit to doing this once....but she was attacking me with sissors at the time.

10. Biscuit666

Biscuit666 Guest

so should we start calling you billy bobbitt?:p

11. Billy Sastard

No wrong area.

She was tying to stab me in the shoulder, you'd never beleive why in a million years if I told you.

12. TIMEXXX

TIMEXXX

^^^ WHY?

13. TKA1

it's okay to hit women sometimes. like in this video where wtfazzhole is getting beat up by his wife.

you guys wouldn't punch this ho in the face? :p

[youtubevid]VbgKPVlQ7bI[/youtubevid]

14. Billy Sastard

I was being accused of taking too much duvet.

Lesson learnt: Don't bother dating firery Spanish goth bitches.

15. Flinn

Flinn

Even if that was what happened it's a lose lose situation for you regardless of whether anyone is arond to see it. You might as well go around beating up a 6 year old because he kicked you in the shin.

16. adamwallace71

adamwallace71

but if you actually look at the video he is in the first few instances trying to stop her. Shes the crazy cow and shes getting away with it because of nob heads like you!!!

17. TKA1

what do 50,000 battered women have in common?

they just don't fucking listen.

18. adamwallace71

adamwallace71

LOL thats funny!!
    Seriously though there are some prehistoric men that smack women around and are real nasty pieces of work.
    She would have to do somat nasty to be slapped by me and know i ain't never punched a woman but i slapped a bitch "you gotta control ya ho!"
    What did she do? Lied to me bout staff party only staff allowed and then i happen to bump into her that night with her best mates sitting with these guys from work( fat ugly cunts and not a patch on me btw) so i slapped the bitch when she came home chucked the ho's close out the window and told her to fuck off :). Fucking simple control ya ho!
    I gave him every thing the bitch ;)