1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice

YummyMummy Sets (Mega Thread)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by YummyMummy, Mar 23, 2012.

1. YummyMummy

YummyMummy Well-Known Member

I May Be New To This Site, But By Far New To Posting Pics Of Myself Online.... Hope All Of You Enjoy What I Have To Show... Please Feel Free To Comment Or Even Give Me Some Idea's Of Other Sets To Do, Cause The More You Do, The More You'll All Get.... So Here We Go With The First Few, Starting Of With The Softcore Pics, & Working To The Hardcore Sets....

Love You,
    YummyMummy

9 people like this.
  2. YummyMummy

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

55 people like this.
  3. Tiger22

Tiger22 Well-Known Member

Cant wait to see what you post! Thanks for joining the forums!

1 person likes this.
  4. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

1 person likes this.
  5. YummyMummy

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

40 people like this.
  6. Darkiz27

Darkiz27 Well-Known Member

great body, yeah a fansign would be awesome!!

1 person likes this.
  7. scot_r28

scot_r28 Above Average

Awesome so far! Would love to see a scot_r28 fan sign with you spread eagle in so black stockings and heels. Love the sets so far, especially the fishnets, nothing like nylon though! Looking forward to more!!!

1 person likes this.
  8. BuzzLightBeer

BuzzLightBeer Well-Known Member

The sign is needed before the masses turn nasty - normally mid way through page 2.

Whether its you or not that first photo is sweet.

2 people like this.
  9. erequin

erequin Active Member

Wow, you really are YUMMY!!!, Thanks a mil for your awesome pics, and if you still need more ideas, well you can never go wrong with posing on all 4's butt naked except for high-heels, spreading your awesome ass for the camera to see, how about that? a fan sign will also be highly appreciated.

And keep em coming, you sure are sexy and beautiful, will love to see you doing way more pics, thanks for your generosity and like I said, looking forward to more YUMMY material.

;););)See ya soon ;););)

1 person likes this.
  10. YummyMummy

I promise I'll do some shots with fan signs, And just because i'm so nice and because i liked all your comments so far, here's a few more sets. Love Ya, YummyMummy

11. YummyMummy

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

33 people like this.
  12. BuzzLightBeer

BuzzLightBeer Well-Known Member

Can't see them - hope there's plenty more shots of those lovely pussy lips!

2 people like this.
  13. Jimbo7

Jimbo7 Member

Nice pics...Would love a fan sign...perhaps one with you spreading your pink!

2 people like this.
  14. nick4u

nick4u Well-Known Member

Very nice start, love your body. Sign me up for a sign!

1 person likes this.
  15. YummyMummy

K, Well because the messages have been flying in, and the comments are getting better, I think then you all deserve some more pics..... Have Fun (I know I did) YummyMummy

P.S. I know you all want fan signs done, And trust me I'll do them.... All the sets I'm posting right now are sets I've done in the last bit, so when I do new shots I'll be sure to do up fan signs you.

2 people like this.
  16. Pussy Lover

Pussy Lover Well-Known Member

Please spread that PUSSY.

LOOOOOOOve the pics

1 person likes this.
  17. YummyMummy

The Dirty Secretary

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

44 people like this.
  18. Jimbo7

Jimbo7 Member

A suggestion: Seeing as you're going incognito...why not try a pair of large frame sunglasses instead of editing out your eyes? It would keep your identity under wraps and it would definitely be hot!

3 people like this.
  19. Pussy Lover

Pussy Lover Well-Known Member

Thank you, Thank you , thank you

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
    :applause::applause::applause::applause:
    :worshippy::worshippy::worshippy::worshippy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

1 person likes this.
  20. YummyMummy

Pretty In Pink

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

36 people like this.