1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Taylor Swift - belly button pics backstage with fans June 2018

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by josko, Jun 13, 2018.

1. josko

josko ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

With fans backstage during her current world tour.

2. ZombieCat

ZombieCat

I would like to drink tequila shots out of Taylor's belly button. I wont say what I'd like to lick the salt off of, it's too obvious.

Blkroze and jmochena like this.
  3. merlin _marduk

merlin _marduk

I don't think it's too obvious... 3 words came to mind immediately : vagina (generally), clitoris (specifically) and butthole. I can't rest until you finish that thought. :Hi:

4. hedake

hedake 15 Year Member

She looks soooooo much better in her backstage pics than she does in the actual concert ones.

5. Paul Christopher

Paul Christopher

I was going to go with nipples but it seems so inadequate now...

Blkroze, Sonicboom, ZombieCat and 3 others like this.
  6. merlin _marduk

merlin _marduk

Wait- wha??? That's like walking into the Bunny Ranch and saying, "Hey, they have snow cones!"

7. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

Shoelaces?

Blkroze and merlin _marduk like this.
  8. ZombieCat

ZombieCat

Definitely 1st guess and 2nd guess would get a proper good go but I'd swap your 3rd guess for Paul Cristopher's suggestion.

Blkroze and merlin _marduk like this.
  9. vgfan

vgfan

She looks good, but notice how she's so much closer to the women and almost like the men in the photos aren't there?

Maybe a combination of both her sexual assault ordeal and the long-held rumours of her being gay.

Blkroze likes this.
  10. Sallo

Sallo

I too think she's bi. Remember that IG of Swift in her own bed, that Cara Delevingne posted months ago, implying that she slept with her. She was close to Karlie as well.

Blkroze, soswiftly and CaptainFan88 like this.
  11. merlin _marduk

merlin _marduk

Fair enough. I can rest now

Blkroze likes this.
  12. Djangoh

Djangoh

I think it's just easier, 'safer', and more comfortable for them to be closer with women in those situations.

Blkroze and URAllFggts like this.
  13. vgfan

vgfan

Oh, not, not bisexual. The rumour is that she's absolutely 100% a lesbian and that her "boyfriends" have been careful career moves to take the heat off her sexuality (which is a shame, imagine the support for her and her LGBT fans if she came out). IIRC, after the photos of her and Karlie Kloss making out at a club came out, Taylor had a series of guys she was allegedly dating, but it's always been said that she and Karlie are definitely very in love. Karlie at the moment is playing girlfriend to a closeted guy, supposedly. Plus the rumour of Taylor wanting to sleep with Camila Cabello on her recent tour.

She's very much "women-only", if the gossip sites are to be believed.

Blkroze and CaptainFan88 like this.
  14. ZombieCat

ZombieCat

If she would have me, I'd consider a sex change.

Blkroze and soswiftly like this.
  15. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

I'm loving the theorycrafting in this thread. Suddenly a few other threads are becoming much clearer as I see how committed some people are to a compelling little conspiracy theory.

Can the next one be about Selena Gomez being the Winter Soldier?

16. Djangoh

Djangoh

Brah, look at dem cheeks! She's clearly Squirrel Girl.

17. vgfan

vgfan

I mean, if Crazy Days And Nights and other gossip sites claim she's a fictional character, perhaps...

18. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

Jesus, could you have picked a less reliable online tabloid shitrag...? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you were unquestioningly going by whatever TMZ spluttered.

I suppose it's true: better to stay silent and have the world think you an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  19. talon5233

talon5233

An historic rare sighting of "TSwiftus Bellybuttonicus".