1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Nastia Liukin - Tyler Shields photoshoot 01/14/19

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Jan 14, 2019.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims ban leaks from the site ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

2. Qwerty34

Qwerty34

She is so fine. Had such a crush on her when she was winning golds

Def30 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  3. talon5233

talon5233

Puh-Leeze let there be outtakes of this released

Xtant and CaptainFan88 like this.
  4. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

I remember when she was in Stick It. Loved that movie, mainly for Missy Peregrym

Xtant, Qwerty34, redphill4 and 2 others like this.
  5. talon5233

talon5233

If I had a genie, would it be a waste of a wish to want to be Tyler Shields for as long as it would take to copy every bit of media he has, and also link his computer so I get copies of anything new he does?

6. Dirty_D

Dirty_D Ten Years of Phun

I was SO hopeful. Now just frustrated. :(

7. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Now she needs to introduce her bestie Shawn Johnson to Tyler Shields(she was the gymnast I had a big crush on:)). One can dream.

8. havewelost

havewelost

He also has pics of my fave, Rose McIver...but a few months ago she was on social media thanking Tyler for letting her go through his archives. So there's a good chance she went through and deleted anything good. But of course I'll never find out either way :(

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  9. tw23

tw23

I Don't think so. in an interview he said he had nudes (well photos the the same level as they were talking about, so topless at least) of almost everyone he'd photographed. meaning WOW!

That or she wanted to give someone a special photo as a gift. Iirc Adelaide Kane gave an agent or manager a copy of a photo Tyler took of her.
    Still hoping one day Tyler will release a mega book of 'Artistic Celebrity Nudes' for a good cause of course.

10. MolochTophet

MolochTophet

If anyone gets hold of a genie, please share Tyler's photos of Alessandra Torresani and Holland Roden too.

The only other photographer whose archive I'd love to get hold of is Isabel Snyder's. Just to see her Emilie de Ravin outtakes from FHM.

Xtant, tw23, RaiderCane and 3 others like this.
  11. jws

jws 15 Year Member

Anyways, back to Nastia...Great tease shot.

Xtant and talon5233 like this.