1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS 2019 Celebrity leaks list rumors

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by RTechnik, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techieman33

techieman33

I didn't think anyone was surprised that there were nude pics of Kate floating around. She's done enough nude or near nude photoshoots that there had to be nudes of her out there on photographers hard drives.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  2. Lex Luger

Lex Luger

Actual Emma Watson nudes or explicit pics would have been shocking.

3. bobganoosh

bobganoosh

If that's the case then those are still out there since the ones we saw were apparently from Verlander's phone.

4. techieman33

techieman33

There were a couple that the shirt she was wearing was kind of translucent. And then there are the bathtub video clips. But they were pretty damn boring, especially with no face or even talking. It could be anyone in those clips for all we know.

Lex Luger likes this.
  5. bobganoosh

bobganoosh

Fairly extensive CSI on the bathtub vids. Pretty sure that was her.

6. UserVip

UserVip

What you need to do to get the full set of CB Plz

7. Shambles

Shambles

Yes, it was 99.9% her if you ask me. People didn't want to believe it despite the overwhelming evidence. That's the problem here, people disbelieve leaks that are real and are too quick to believe in or ask for things that are obviously made up or just rumour.

8. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

I also want to believe it’s her but I’m a bit confused. I’ve heard people say that someone photo shopped the freckles in the video etc.

If it is her, it’s amazing. Perfect body and obviously, perfect nipples and tits. I sooo hope we get more from her set. Does anyone know if there’s more to it?

Ron5689 likes this.
  9. Curzon88

Curzon88

Honestly I was never convinced those bathtub videos were her, the evidence seemed pretty flimsy.

Lex Luger and HippoMilk like this.
  10. Shambles

Shambles

It was part of the leak, it looked like her. It looked like her tits, from what we've seen. She had even stayed in the very location linked to the photo data. I don't know why people choose to disbelieve certain things but 100% believe others. It was her, whether you choose to believe it or not. There's no one out there faking convincing leaks. The fakes are ridiculously easy to spot.

dark_lodger likes this.
  11. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

Being fair, Metadata is fairly easy to edit, and a little digging can turn up where she stayed on those dates, so it's entirely possible they're fake, however, I for one think they're legit.

URAllFggts likes this.
  12. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

I want to believe it’s her too.
    There’s supposed to be more pics from the tub showing half her face.
    I guess the big boys are hoarding them. Hopefully they’ll show up along with the Cuoco shower video.

mike632 and Ron5689 like this.
  13. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Does the Cuoco shower video really exist though?

Clownfreakz and kabnt2005 like this.
  14. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

I hope it does.
    I heard it’s well lit and she’s completely shaved.

Pooterscoo likes this.
  15. mike632

mike632

I completely believe there are Cuoco shower videos and more, her ex was a complete creep, and was always trying to get nudes of her, I have no doubt he had hidden cameras set up everywhere, the only question for me is if she got all the footage or not, I suspect she paid him off

Clownfreakz likes this.
  16. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

Yeah, and also if we’ll ever see them. That’d be insane.

17. Casadin

Casadin

Anyone remember that old pic of Emily Bett Rickards that leaked? Was it legit her or just a look-alike / photoshop? It was from the first Fappening.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  18. SDLRob

SDLRob

IIRC, the bathroom in that pic turned up in someone else's set... It wasn't her

19. 60 Syracuse Crescent

60 Syracuse Crescent

Anyone know what's in the Brooke Hogan set?

20. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

Apparently it’s 4 pics; topless and thong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.