1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS Upcoming Celeb Nudity Rumors & News!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by martiangod, Jul 12, 2022.

Tags:
  1. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

yes!!!:wank:

Xtant, Tony166 and martiangod like this.
  2. martiangod

martiangod

Quasi sex scene in E3, no nudity.

HypeBeast2019 and Keats34 like this.
  3. Michael Marchese

Michael Marchese

Emma Stone's upcoming "Poor Things" from Yorgis Lanthimos is rated "R" for strong and pervasive sexual content, graphic nudity, disturbing material, gore, and language.

Since it was her decision to bare her breast in The Favourite, here's hoping she's game to show even more.

4. fudefrak

fudefrak

She was supposedly full frontal in her short film that had a very limited release. Got to say I am very mad at the director for restricting that release.

oldasshit, Xtant, Kev585 and 4 others like this.
  5. Geraldjussieu

Geraldjussieu

God I fucking hope she shows her ass this time around!

fudefrak, Xtant, KMB and 1 other person like this.
  6. tonchan

tonchan

Please elaborate

RaiderCane, Xtant and martiangod like this.
  7. Ron5689

Ron5689

I wouldn't be surprised if Yorgos and Emma were fucking.

8. Thedge

Thedge

Stone did a short film last year called Bleat, where she apparently appears nude. From my quick research, Bleat was only shown publicly 10 times in a 3-day period. The film was commissioned by the Greek National Opera, so they probably haven't bothered with attempts for streaming.

Xtant, Kev585 and tonchan like this.
  9. Kev585

Kev585

They did a short film called Bleat that screened only if it could be done with a live orchestra. All reports say she was very naked in that.

Xtant, martiangod and tonchan like this.
  10. tonchan

tonchan

Thanks for the answers. Now that I know that a movie with a full naked Emma Stone exists, I feel like Liam Neeson when he's about to search for the man who kidnapped her daughter.

Xtant, martiangod, fudefrak and 2 others like this.
  11. Amorphous

Amorphous

Please note that there are mentions that she is naked and the film itself is rated for nudity but there's no confirmation about what you actually see.

Xtant, martiangod and tonchan like this.
  12. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

You've acquired skills throughout your time on sites like this to acquire films or material like this? You must be rich, since I'm sure lots of people would happily pay for those services in regards to a lot of actresses and such:cowboy: I think back many years to movies with women like Brittany Snow and Alexis Bledel getting nude and then the damn things either never got completed or never were released due to all sorts of bullshit, or TV pilots which likely had sex or nudity from some much-liked women of mine which didn't get picked up so those pilots are collecting dust in someone's vault or hard drive now :(

13. talon5233

talon5233

Wait, Alexis Bledel did a nude scene!?

Xtant, martiangod and Thedge like this.
  14. Michael Marchese

Michael Marchese

From what I understood, Yorgos screened it for those three days with the intention that it never be seen again, anywhere. He may be the only holder of the film. I don't think it will ever see the light of day.

Xtant, martiangod and Kev585 like this.
  15. max-a-million

max-a-million

WRT Snow, I believe you're referring to Black Water Transit. I know some of the stuff she said in interviews re: that movie, but did anyone whoever saw the movie ever confirm nudity? I mean, sometimes these actresses say stuff like that and nothing is really shown in the final cut. In any event, I still have held out hope that thing gets released someday. In the meantime I'd like to see her follow Alison Brie's footsteps and do some more nude roles now that she did her first.

16. Amorphous

Amorphous

The intention was to screen it at fancy venues, accompanied by a live orchestra. There are no concrete plans for the next screening that I know of but they're not just doing that one single event in Athens and then giving up on the thing entirely.

I wish my report of this hadn't gone down with recapped so could link to the original.

17. KMB

KMB

Knowing Emma Stone nude scenes are out there but are unseen by our deserving eyes fills me with a rage that I have not felt since I found out Mike Nichols cut out Natalie Portman's nude scenes from Closer.

Xtant, zooeywebb, martiangod and 4 others like this.
  18. Michael Marchese

Michael Marchese

I remember reading somewhere that it was a one time only thing and then it's done. I hope you're right and it gets to be seen again.

Xtant and martiangod like this.
  19. fudefrak

fudefrak

Would there be any chance for a reviewer to get a screener? If there's anybody here that has received screeners for review, I might suggest requesting this and seeing what happens.

martiangod and Xtant like this.
  20. havewelost

havewelost

Does anyone know if there's anything from Wallis Day in the new season of Sex/Life on Neflix?