1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS Upcoming Celeb Nudity Rumors & News!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by martiangod, Jul 12, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Ron5689

Ron5689

I feel somehow it'll get out. The demand to see Emma Stone's lips/clit will be too high.

martiangod, sparklive, Xtant and 4 others like this.
  2. KindaMadMax

KindaMadMax

Copy and pasting a post I saw on recapped's reddit thread:

"Okay here’s the report on FOE -

We do see Saoirse naked but not really until very late in the movie. Saoirse is bare back and Mescal grabs one of her boob but camera angle is such that we don’t see anything except for a slight peek of the side boob. She is topless a lot. There are multiple shots of side view of the breasts identical to Ammonite. Lighting is warm and scene itself is moderately lit. Fairly good I would say. There is a 3-4 seconds long front view of the breasts in a later scene. But none of the sex scenes last for more than 15-20 seconds maybe.

Shower scene has nothing. There is a brief wide shot of Mescal and Ronan having sex in the field but most likely it’s body double. There is a split second ass shot of Ronan as she gets on top of Mescal but it’s a blink and miss.

And there you go. Saoirse delivers and it’s her best show by a mile."

3. tonchan

tonchan

This really sounds like wishful thinking to me.
    The director, the little budget, the small crew etc... aren't arguments that can be used to exclude a body double. It takes little to bring a nobody on the set and make her shoot the close-up instead of Emma. Or at least, is way more likely than Emma doing it herself.
    The only reasonable argument might be the very, very limited audience. But again, there's still a chance that one day the audience won't be that little anymore, so we should assume that Emma was prone to take such a risk.
    I'm the first who wants to believe that Emma actually thought: "Fuck, I want to do it" and went bold in front of the camera, but it sounds too good to be true.

martiangod, arandomguy and fishy93 like this.
  4. jack napier

jack napier

Not quite the same level but her boob shot in The Favourites was her idea and not in the script and she's also done a ton of nudity in that new film she's in. She clearly doesn't have issue with nudity so many maybe an clear pussy shot was a screw it "its for art" moment.

5. Ron5689

Ron5689

And I'm sure she's behind the decision to only show it at film festivals.

martiangod likes this.
  6. dooby2

dooby2

Any idea when this will be watchable? it says it released today but I have no idea where

martiangod likes this.
  7. fudefrak

fudefrak

Emma did it for free. That might give you an indication of how small the production was.

martiangod and Warpigg like this.
  8. KindaMadMax

KindaMadMax

It's released only in America. Think it's either late October or early November that it'll be out world-wide. Hoping for leaks before then. Ammonite had that back when it came out. Hopefully film twitter will do the same for this movie. Someone is bound to record footage... eventually.

martiangod likes this.
  9. Ron5689

Ron5689

Non-nude cam clips of "Bleat" on one of Emma's Twitter fan accounts. I'm getting excited, but staying calm.

10. CoF34R

CoF34R

[​IMG]

martiangod, Xtant, oldasshit and 2 others like this.
  11. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

[​IMG]

martiangod, Ice, Xtant and 2 others like this.
  12. Sonic44

Sonic44

Ok… and what account

martiangod likes this.
  13. KindaMadMax

KindaMadMax

Saoirse Ronan's Foe is out now in Ireland and the UK. It has been delayed to November 2nd in Australia.

14. martiangod

martiangod

Guy on Recapped says there is no female nudity.

15. KindaMadMax

KindaMadMax

Managed to find get my hands on a leaked image of Saoirse Ronan boobies from Foe. Anyone know the right forum to upload the pic?

Xtant, Snark, martiangod and 2 others like this.
  16. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Xtant and martiangod like this.
  17. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

so far no clips are out!

someone claimed to attend a screening of “Anyone But You” last night:
    Can confirm Sydney Sweeney FULLY NUDE in Anyone But You.

I was shocked at how much nudity was in the film, pretty much all of it from the two leads.

Probably the best ass shot we've ever had from Sydney, standing in front of Glen Powell. He opens the door and she's nude, the camera cuts to a shot of her with one arm covering her tits, the other covering her pussy. I honestly wish I got a still image of this, its going to be reposted so often, camera lingers for a while as she speaks to him, covering up. We then see her from behind, lighting is pretty great. She shrugs and lets her hands fall against the sides of her legs, causing her ass to jiggle a bit. The camera cuts to front view again, except behind Glen Powell, this time his arm and shoulder covering her pussy and most of her tits. We cut to Glen Powell reaction, he says something then walks away, we cut back to sydney who laughs to herself, and we get and amazing fully lit shot of her tits. Her hair is tied up, so none covering her boobs, before she shuts the door on the camera.

Also a scene were both leads are taking a shower (alone) and we cut between both of them, we see a decent shot of Sydney's tits and full body several times through the glass, and the top half of her ass.

(IF THIS CAN BE BRIGHTENED WELL, THIS MAY BE THE BEST SCENE) Post sex, we see them cuddling asleep, another shot of Sydney's bare ass and her right boob. It's dark, Sydney gets up and walks to the bathroom, decent shot of her ass walking away. She looks at herself in the mirror and talks to herself (mainly comedic) camera is above her shoulders. We cut back to the dark bedroom and see her walking towards the bed (camera) fully nude, her tits and pussy somewhat clear (unsure if a merkin). Camera lingers on her for a decent amount of time while she's walking.

There are a lot of ridiculously gratuitous scenes of the two leads getting dressed/changed, never completely nude but we do get some implied nudity/sideboob apart from Glen Powell's ass.

Unfortunately (and strangely) no nudity from the sex scenes, which causes me to worry. The movie is really sloppily edited and literally all the nude scenes are pretty gratuitous/ played for laughs and not integral to the story. The parts that are integral to the story (the sex scenes) have no nudity. So I can see, at least in the theatrical release, the nudity being removed, especially considering how explicit it was, and if they do change their mind and go for that lower rating.

Sorry for the delay on this, we were asked to fill out a questionnaire and give verbal responses to our thoughts on the movie. If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them when I can, maybe DM me them though instead of flooding this sub, unless you think it's an important question that everyone will wanna know.

martiangod, Xtant, Ron5689 and 2 others like this.
  18. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Oh they better not fucking remove it:mad: If this is true, which is a big if. I have seen people pop up and say they have seen a screening or have inside knowledge of upcoming sexiness onscreen and it turned out to be a troll. So, I am remaining cautious here, but this could be epic:fingersx:

martiangod and Xtant like this.
  19. Fenix34

Fenix34

If true she is a fucking gem. Seriously.

martiangod, Xtant, MxDT and 1 other person like this.
  20. MxDT

MxDT

Sounds too good to be true. Almost sure the theatrical version will not have so many nude scenes and not a full frontal scene. If anything we might get the uncensored/uncut/extended/ director's cut version in physical format. And until then we might see those scenes.