1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CANDID Olivia Rodrigo with her new boyfriend in New York 12/13/2023

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Olympique1234, Dec 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olympique1234

Olympique1234 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Olivia Rodrigo with her new boyfriend in New York 12/13/2023

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. CreamKing96

CreamKing96

He's getting a little handsy there..... not that anybody can blame him

Strafe1701 and Crazyemerald like this.
  3. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

Call me paranoid but this looks like a staged photoshoot to me lol. She's never been photographed doing any PDA before, but she is known to hang out with a number of gay friends. I'd be more inclined to think he's a merkin for her and her a beard for him.

4. themexican79

themexican79

Crazy how this scenario you created is more likely a reality than the thought of two young people dating or just hooking up. People do this all the time. It’s just dating. It’s more of a likelihood than an impossibility.

5. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

You don't know that celebrities have been known to pay paps to photograph them? I've never seen a picture of her kissing a guy before, and they just happen to get caught in broad daylight on a public street making out for paps to take pics of them? You should google the guy and then tell me he's not gay lol

6. blump314

blump314 Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Poll Wizard!

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    for the record:
    Olivia Rodrigo and (boyfriend) Louis Partridge

december 14 daily mail title: "Olivia Rodrigo and Louis Partridge CONFIRM romance with PDA-filled outing as he playfully grabs her behind during a steamy makeout session"

Last edited: Dec 15, 2023
  7. muhammed

muhammed

Why cant it be both a staged photoshoot AND an announcement of a relationship. Also why is it because she hasn't done something in the past mean this has to be fake?

Kev585 and devilsdancefloor42 like this.
  8. papasosaj

papasosaj

Because some people have these weird purity fantasies. They can’t accept when their favorite celeb is dating someone.

9. devilsdancefloor42

devilsdancefloor42

bro is getting a little handsy in public

10. themexican79

themexican79

I guess I never cared enough to note and catalogue how many times some young celebrity has kissed a guy out in public and then done Google searches on the Guy to try and confirm as suspicion I have as to whether or not he was straight. Seems like a lot of effort to care that much about a celeb who doesn’t know you exist.

11. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

I have no mindset that she's "pure" or "innocent", I just don't believe everything I see if it contradicts what I've learned in the past, or someone's history lol. I think a lot of young actresses and actors are closeted even in 2023.

12. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

I've just noticed posts of her throughout the years on here, it's not a big deal. Never seen her hugging, kissing, making out with another guy, other than this instance. And she's photographed and filmed A LOT. Googling the guy and watching a few short vids is quick too. Not that difficult lol.

13. lebadger

lebadger

Most celebs, especially ones as young and immensely popular as Olivia will go out of their way to hide their flings and/or early stage relationships, to avoid the attention, speculation and often hostile reactions from the media, their fan base, and other related weirdos on the internet who feel the need to pry, speculate or pass judgement on their lives

Hence not getting papped very often in these circumstances, until things become a bit more serious...

devilsdancefloor42 likes this.
  14. cayne

cayne GOD Staff Member

I'm not following her too closely, but I agree, can't remember seeing any shots of her kissing guys. Not that I care at all, but the fact rings true.

Also, it's crazy what make-up does. I mean, if she walked past you in NY, you wouldn't notice her for a single second. Crazy the image we have in our minds and then being confronted with the reality.

Not saying this in a judgmental way, it's just a neutral observation.
    [​IMG]

15. papasosaj

papasosaj

Id notice her immediately. Thats just a single pap shot probably mid-sentence. She’s a stunner, makeup or no.

Dave524x, Crazyemerald, RDS and 2 others like this.
  16. Reyemreden

Reyemreden

I've never seen two people makeout/kiss while getting gas.

invisibl likes this.
  17. TheLegalAssassin

TheLegalAssassin

Or she's just actual happy atm and getting a little older and more comfortable.

People on this board need to go outside more often.

18. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

Has nothing to do with "going outside more often", man. it just isn't something you see normally when you're outside lol. Two celebrities making out while pumping gas? When's the last time you've seen people do that? Still looks staged to me. And I still think both Olivia and the guy aren't straight.

19. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

While that's true in some cases, the opposite can also be true. A lot of celebrities - singers, actresses, actors, overcompensate and try to hide their true sexuality by acting like they're hetereosexual. Songs about opposite sex love interests, being seen out with someone of the opposite sex, rumors of bfs/gfs/etc...then they eventually admit they're not straight. Off the top of my head, I can think of numerous celebs who eventually came out after denying and hiding it.

20. logic9

logic9

Yeah it's quite plausible that it is staged in that they knew the paps would be there. But it's weird that you think she's not straight when she (and her lyrics) have been linked to so many boyfriends. If they just want the the media to report they're dating as "cover' like you seem to think, then they don't need PDA of this kind. They could have just sat in a cafe together, holding hands, and tell the paps where they were going to be.

Feels like you're not applying Occam's razor here. Like yes what you're saying is technically possible, sure, but people in the closet don't need to actively date in order to stay ambiguous. Even if she's not straight she could merely be bi, not everything is some giant "must pretend I'm not gay" conspiracy.

PBR Streetgang likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.