1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Elin Nordegren | Out in Windermere, Florida - Dec 15 (x8)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Wingz, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Wingz

Wingz Oh Noes!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

2. Lisa Denton

Lisa Denton

She is supposedly showing everbody that the rings (wedding/anniversary) are off, I read that somewheres.

3. Alpha_MKMC

Alpha_MKMC

Tiger is officially an idiot for giving this up.

Ramsfan likes this.
  4. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I couldn't agree more .
    Hopefully this pushes her into "Woman Scorned" mode and does some nude stuff.

5. Bomarito

Bomarito

I'd gladly take his leftovers.

6. Natman56

Natman56 Phun Time!

beautiful gal

7. Lisa Denton

Lisa Denton

Hopefully "woman scorned by man" mode and she does some nude lesbian stuff.

:D

8. vilecomfort

vilecomfort Kill 'Em All!

Tiger was officially an idiot the minute he thought seriously about getting married, IMO. A dude with that kind of sex drive/obsession/whatever needs to stay single and happy. Thanks for the pics!

9. iamnothere

iamnothere

hawt hawt hawt milf! :tup:

10. GoldisMoney

GoldisMoney

Agreed.

Tiger is a warning to any major sports player out there. If you are making massive cash and are rich WHY get married? Women will throw themselves at you, all you have to do is toss around a little cash.

It is like wiggling a piece of string in front of a cat. Women will jump on any man with a thick enough wallet.

Besides it is cheaper to pay child support to a woman than alimony or go through a divorce court.

Be like George Clooney. Date hot women but never marry them.

maxxis1 likes this.
  11. family77

family77

+1 MILLION

ANY rich man, not just sports figures, who gets married is a complete idiot. Tiger Woods is the KING of the idiots though, he was one of the richest men out there, not just in sports, he made the FORBES list for god sake! And he puts a ring on a woman's finger? For what? George Clooney is the archetype for the smart rich man but he's getting older and his looks are fading so maybe he'll get married soon.

I have ZERO sympathy for Tiger b/c he should have known better. I hope he fights her tooth and nail in court though b/c I hate to see money grubbing bitches get generous settlements.

maxxis1 likes this.
  12. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Lovely woman!!

13. cayne

cayne Guest

of course she's hot, but she's not off the charts. Brad gave up Jennifer for Angelina...I mean nobody is going to argue with him for that. I'm sure Tiger will get some "hotter" ass next time. Plus now he can play around without having to deal with this gazillion of negative reports about him.

14. Wow I'd hardly call myself a feminist, but those are some really bleak opinions out there. I mean the guy was a serial cheater and I hope she takes him for all he's worth, based on the humiliation he's caused her. It's not as thought she has been a publicity whore wife, i mean how many people knew her name before Thanksgiving?

15. tatman

tatman

Who will soon be worth a half a Billion dollars..