1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO POST YOUR CELEBRITY REQUESTS HERE

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by sandino, Apr 28, 2005.

1. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

2. viku2379

viku2379

bros cant find Dakota Blue Richards threads....:(

3. The Man With No Name

The Man With No Name ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

4. Crazyemerald

Crazyemerald

Hi I am a long time lurker who couldn't complete my registration as I only used a company laptop for email and they blocked Phun. Finally got it sorted. I am a little obsessed with English actress Jessica Brown Findlay (Downton Abbey, Winter's Tale) and she has just done a cover shoot with UK magazine Tatler. Could anyone upload HQ pictures?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hx9GPFor3k

Sorry for using a link but I have no idea how to embed a youtube video. Anyway this girl (and her incredible voice) is currently haunting my dreams so any help with the pictures would be much appreciated

5. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Anybody have HD video of Melissa Debling showering?

[​IMG]

6. shemdizzle

shemdizzle

there was a password protected leaked pics folder uploaded a few hours back. downloaded it but no password. anyone no what it is? thanks for the help.

7. JM4825

JM4825

8. Spooner

Spooner

The only phun posts of Marine Vacth are her great nude scenes from Jeune & Jolie, one photoshoot and a few magazine scans. Anything more - especially HQ photo shoots and red carpet/event pictures - would be great.

9. Kopite1892

Kopite1892

Can someone upload the 'After Hours Slumber Party With Jessica Alba' that is on MTV.com in good quality?
    The video is unavailable in my location.

[​IMG]

10. farouk_loves_jihad

farouk_loves_jihad

I am looking for Susan Lucci pics, from Deadly Affairs and Devious maids. And any others you may have. Hey, don't judge haha. I have done a search here.
    If this post / request breaks a rule I did not read or notice, I humbly apologize. The rule-breaking was solely ignorance.

11. celebsnude

celebsnude

I think you should also pin this thread on the movies section as not many uploaders see it.
    A big ask for you can you get scenes from Halloween's movies? it has been released recently on the bluray.

12. rdunley417

rdunley417

Looking for vids/screencaps from the following DVDs of pseudoceleb and self-proclaimed sexpert Jaiya.

Femme a Femme Erotic Massage
    The Guide to Sex Positions of the Kama Sutra
    Best of Vulva Massage Vol. II

She's shown in the past that she is not afraid to put herself in her own explicit videos as shown by the two that are widely available - her series for Liberator and her DVD Red Hot Touch. While she has some other videos too she does not show any skin in them, only narrates. As far as I know the three videos I posted above are the only DVDs she gets naked in that haven't been posted anywhere. Anyone think they can track them down?

[​IMG][/URL] [/IMG]

Cheers!

13. muttley

muttley Ten Years of Phun

I was 3 jumps removed from reading a legitimate news story and ended up at a celebrities that went commando! slide presentation at USweekly. One of the pics that caught my eye was this Reese Witherspoon ass flash:

[​IMG]

I immediately came to phun to find the original, unblurred, UHQ version but struck out. The photo above was captioned "courtesy of x17online and splash news online" - I tried both those sites but neither one even had the LQ blurred version showing.

I figured I'd post here in case anyone has the pic or can point me in the right direction. The photo was taken on or around June 12th, 2013.

Thanks in advance.

muttley

14. tio7

tio7

15. 100neurotic

100neurotic

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Looking for uncensored HQ Micaela Schaefer fundorado pics(especially that chair one).

16. redsox12

redsox12 BANNED

Heidi Watney, she currently works for the MLB cable station and shes a former model

17. dawson1976

dawson1976

Elle Fanning stopping by Vitos Pizza on June 7th 2014

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. redsox12

redsox12 BANNED

OLIVIA HOLTTTTTTTTTTTT

19. DI.BO

DI.BO Ten Years of Phun

Heather Mills

20. DI.BO

DI.BO Ten Years of Phun