1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Eva Green sin city a dame to kill for BTS screencaps

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by MansionLive, Nov 15, 2014.

1. MansionLive

MansionLive

Eva Green sin city a dame to fill for Behind the scenes screencaps.

Can anybody find the full video of this screencaps?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Extra:

[​IMG]

20 people like this.
  2. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

is that last pic showing they removed her bra and added nipples in editing? looks like the same scene and the same positioning. if that's the case, all of her nudity might be digitally created, unfortunately

1 person likes this.
  3. MansionLive

MansionLive

Yeah...i heard the vfx guys painted her black bra digitally...but her nude sex scene seems real, she said she had tiny thong during filming. It seems these are screencaps from a video..could anybody able to find the video?

4. poynt

poynt ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

looking at these it seems as though she wasn't wearing anything, as I can't believe that the sfx team would have gone to the trouble if they digitally added her nipples to also include the scares where she had her aureolas reduced.
    Maybe the bra shot were just set up shots and she removed it later.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8 people like this.
  5. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

FAIL!

BTW its no depressing seeing in what sets they shoot movies nowadays!

6. MansionLive

MansionLive

Yeah the vfx guys had a great time enjoying seeing her nude body while editing....the dvd release seems to have a 16min full movie with green screen..i hope these are from that and they show her wonderful ass and breast...

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  7. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

It looks like her boobs are in good hands....with Allstate.

3 people like this.
  8. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

unfortunately no. the 16 min high speed green screen version has REMOVED ALL nudity from Eva Green. What this shot is from i don't know. Fucking sucks!
    And what is with the Bra in some of the scenes but nude in the movie for the same shot. Seems fishy to me. What the hell went down with this shoot. Eva Green usually have no problem with nudity but this does not say that at all. I am really confused by this. And very disappointed

1 person likes this.
  9. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

I think it's highly suspect too. It looks like they might have shot her fully clothed at least at some points, and then added in nudity in editing. I can't think of any other reason why they'd show the identical scenes with green screen showing her clothed, and nude in black and white for the movie. We all know Sin City movies are highly highly edited, I wouldn't be surprised if her nudity isn't real either...

10. MansionLive

MansionLive

Oh gosh...i tried studying for VFX job but failed... i should have pushed harder. Alright we hope Eva shows her body again in next year penny dreadfull season 2.
    She said she might move on to stage drama soon..so she might move out of mainstream movies...

I found a interview from the VFX guy who worked on the movie, here is what he said about the bra scene:
    "In one shot, Fangmeier said, Eva Green's bra was painted out. "It was an amazing amount of clean-up," he recalled.

11. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

yeah that is not happening Eva will remain an actress she even said she loves it. And PD is only going into its 2nd season now. She will continue doing movies. She can do movies and stage play as well. Many actors does theater and movies.

12. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

If that's true, why only fake it for one scene? Maybe I'm missing something, but to my knowledge, if they do that for one scene they're probably doing it for every scene. All she had to do was not wear a bra lol...it's that easy.

13. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

couldnt agree more must be hard for the actors to get any feelings working against walls that are green.

14. MansionLive

MansionLive

Nowadays all actors film in a single green room and walk the redcarpet as if they acted so well, but the real heroes are the Effects guys..who sweat day and night to show them as captains of the world

1 person likes this.
  15. elmazza

elmazza

sexy sexy and sexy