1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

2014 SI Swimsuit Model Tournament - Vote Now

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by xbcx, Jun 8, 2014.

1. briere48

briere48

I hear ya! I'm the same way at this point, I would do the same thing if it ever came down to Bar Refeali and Nina Agdal at any point in this tournament or future tournaments. This is good stuff xbcx!! Well done this year once again!

1 person likes this.
  2. xbcx

xbcx

Today’s results are in!

Knockout Stage - Quarterfinal Round
    (16) Petra Nemcova (65.5%) defeated (9) Veronica Varekova (34.5%)
    (14) Bar Refaeli (63.4%) defeated (15) Heidi Klum (36.6%)
    (16) Petra Nemcova and (14) Bar Refaeli will face each other in the Semifinal Round

My spin:
    Petra Nemcova outdistanced fellow Czech beauty Veronica Varekova to win the Jule Campbell Region championship and advance to the Semifinal Round. I thought Petra was a slight favorite to win this match, but I’m surprised by the final margin. What an impressive win for Petra against an unbeaten opponent who came in having just knocked off the #1 overall seed, Elle Macpherson.

Petra’s next opponent will be Bar Refaeli, who also had an unexpectedly easy time getting past Heidi Klum to win the Elaine Farley Region. Bar has had three very tough opponents in her past three matches. She has faced Hannah Davis, defending champion Marisa Miller, and supermodel Heidi Klum, but she’s gotten the better of each of them.

So, who will win Petra vs. Bar to advance to the Championship Match? I have no idea. I think Bar is a slight favorite to come out on top, but both have been very impressive.

What are your thoughts? Got any predictions? Share them!

Latest Knockout Stage bracket

Thanks for voting!

3. TRLAuthor

TRLAuthor

Petra is probably my #1 all-time SI model, so I'm happy to see her doing so well. Not sure she'll win it all (really, can anyone beat Nina Agdal right now?) but the longer she goes, the more I'm willing to keep voting for her.

4. xbcx

xbcx

Today’s results are in!

Knockout Stage - Quarterfinal Round
    (8) Brooklyn Decker (54.2%) defeated Julie Henderson (45.8%)
    (21) Nina Agdal (67.6%) defeated Hannah Ferguson (32.4%)
    (8) Brooklyn Decker and (21) Nina Agdal will face each other in the Semifinal Round

My spin:
    The magical run has come to an end for both Julie Henderson and rookie Hannah Ferguson. Julie’s surprising run was ended by Brooklyn Decker, but she didn’t go down without a fight. Brooklyn won a rather close match.

Hannah did not put up nearly as good of a fight against Nina Agdal, as Nina easily cruised to victory.

So, that sets up Brooklyn vs. Nina for a spot in the Championship match. Nina has looked unstoppable, while Brooklyn comes in having had three close matches in a row. But, I still think this is a tough one to call.

Thanks for voting!

5. xbcx

xbcx

We’re down to 4 models left, and the Semifinal Round matches are now live and open for voting!!

Voting for these matches is open through January 23. Use the link under each matchup to vote, which will literally take about a second to do. Please vote only once, since duplicate votes do not count.

More information about the tournament, including standings, brackets, results, and all matches can be found here.

Thanks for voting!

-------

Knockout Stage - Semifinal Round - Match 1
    (16) Petra Nemcova vs. (14) Bar Refaeli
    Vote: http://poll.fm/54aso

[​IMG]

Knockout Stage - Semifinal Round - Match 2
    (8) Brooklyn Decker vs. (21) Nina Agdal
    Vote: http://poll.fm/54asr

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. xbcx

xbcx

Today’s results are in!

Knockout Stage - Semifinal Round
    (14) Bar Refaeli (68.8%) defeated (16) Petra Nemcova (31.2%)
    (21) Nina Agdal (60.6%) defeated (8) Brooklyn Decker (39.4%)
    (14) Bar Refaeli and (21) Nina Agdal will face each other in the Championship Match

My spin:
    And we’re down to two! Bar Refaeli and Nina Agdal are the lone survivors, as each of them have tallied nine wins against zero losses during the 2014 tournament. One of them will go to a perfect 10-0 and claim the title of 2014 SI Swimsuit Model Tournament Champion.

Who will it be?!?

Thanks for voting!

1 person likes this.
  7. xbcx

xbcx

This is it! The Champion will be decided by this match!

Voting for these matches is open through January 26. Use the link under each matchup to vote, which will literally take about a second to do. Please vote only once, since duplicate votes do not count.

More information about the tournament, including standings, brackets, results, and all matches can be found here.

Thanks for voting!

-------

Knockout Stage - Championship Match
    (14) Bar Refaeli vs. (21) Nina Agdal
    Vote: http://poll.fm/54gbh

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. TRLAuthor

TRLAuthor

Well, Petra not making it to the final round means I can vote Nina with a clean conscious. Not that I have anything against Bar, who's a fantastic babe in her own right.

9. Supernova

Supernova

Crying in my beer!
    :aargh4:

10. briere48

briere48

hmmmm what do I do now? My two favorite hotties are against each other...

11. xbcx

xbcx

You can always stay on the fence and check both boxes. :)

1 person likes this.
  12. xbcx

xbcx

Today’s results are in!

Knockout Stage - Championship Match
    (14) Bar Refaeli (54.7%) defeated (21) Nina Agdal (45.3%)

Bar Refaeli is the 2014 SI Swimsuit Model Tournament Champion!

My spin:
    Many people thought Nina Agdal would reach the top, me included, but the Bar has been set higher! (I couldn’t resist.) Congratulations to our very worthy champion, Bar Refaeli!

Bar finishes up the tournament with a perfect record of 10 wins without a loss. Bar certainly earned this victory. In her last five matches, she had to beat Hannah Davis, 2013 champion Marisa Miller, Heidi Klum, Petra Nemcova, and finally Nina Agdal. Very impressive!

As for Nina, she has to settle for runner-up. She followed up her top 4 showing in 2013 with a top 2 showing in 2014. So, she’ll certainly be looking to take that next leap in the 2015 version!

Final Knockout Stage bracket

Thanks for participating in this year’s tournament… I hope you’ve enjoyed it!

2 people like this.
  13. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I always love these xbcx. Thanks for the hard work, it's been fun! :cheers:

2 people like this.
  14. JohnnyFacial

JohnnyFacial

Not sure anybody cares cause this contest is over but I did some research cause I was curious who had been on the cover the most. I was surprised that the answer was Elle Macpherson....

Elle Macpherson = 5 covers
    Cheryl Tiegs = 3
    Christy Brinkley = 3
    Kathy Ireland = 3
    Daniela Pestova = 3
    Paulina Porizkova = 2
    Rachel Hunter = 2
    Elsa Benitez = 2
    Yamila Diaz = 2
    Veronica Varekova = 2
    Carolyn Murphy = 2
    Rebecca Romijn = 2