1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Katy Perry Naked: Singer Doing Everything She Can To Vote For Hillary, HQ, Twitter

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by mistify, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

I'm with Bernie about the damn the emails... :deadhorse:

2. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Clinton literally used her hidden server to sell out the US government to foreign entities. Even if that Trump list was accurate, which it's not even close, it would pale in comparison to Hillary's treason. I fixed the list for you.

Clinton defense of sex offender and laughing about it
    Clinton Vince Foster mysterious disappearance (and others)
    Clinton Travelgate
    Clinton cover up for Bill's assault on Paula Jones
    Clinton harasses and demeans women assaulted by Bill
    Clinton Enemy list of FBI Background checks on over 900 Rival Republicans
    Clinton Norman HSU donor scandal
    Clinton lies about being under sniper fire
    Clinton lies about being in New York on 9/11
    Clinton's left the white house trashed, vandalized and stole stuff when they left office.
    Clinton Whitewater scandal
    Clinton Cattle Futures scandal
    Clinton profiting off the Haitian people's tragic earthquake leaving them in worse shape than before
    Clinton accepting donations to her foundation from foreign countries that abuse and mistreat women and gays.
    Clinton Broke the senate code of ethics for accepting 120,000 to the Clinton foundation and securing millions in federal assistance to the donor
    Clinton 2008 presidential run "bundlers" guilty of conspiracy and campaign fund law violations
    Clinton Illegal Funding: Donor Victor Pinchuk
    Clinton arab spring and destabilization of the middle east forming Isis
    Clinton selling Uranium to Russia
    Clinton Iran Nuclear Deal guaranteeing Iran gets nukes
    Clinton server hacked by 5 foreign governments and classified documents above top secret stolen
    Clinton ignoring Ambassador Steven's repeated requests for help
    Clinton not sending in help when embassy in Benghazi attacked leaving 4 American's to die
    Clinton Lying to the American people about a youtube video is to blame for Benghazi
    Clinton Lying to the families of those killed in Benghazi about the cause of the attack
    Clinton Lying to congress under oath during Benghazi hearing
    Clinton speeches to big banks promising one thing to them and the people another
    Clinton was leaked primary debates questions against Bernie
    Clinton DNC collusion to steal primary from Bernie
    Clinton email server set up to prevent FOIA requests and hide illegal dealings
    Clinton deletes 33,000 emails after receiving a congressional subpoena
    Clinton Foundation Scandal selling the state department favors to donors to her foundation.

And those are only the biggest ones. Kinda puts things in perspective when you mention Trump tweets about a sex tape huh. You guys are delusional if you think Clinton is better than Trump.

3. riveron

riveron

the last republican candidate I was somewhat excited about was john huntsman in 2012, he was socially tolerant and a former ambassador to china, but didn't really want to subject his family to the presidential process; I have no reason to want trump other than he's not hillary, who will be a disaster for the middle class

4. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

5. sbk91p2

sbk91p2

one last post and this one is aimed at jill stien/gary j voters who used to vote democrat all the time and dont want to vote for hillary...
    GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!
    hillary is far from perfect but now that the polls are almost tied and momentum for some reason is on trumps side are u still gonna waste your vote for a third party candidate that has no chance in hell?? really? are u that fucking stupid? do you really think that your "brave" choice will do anything but help elect that turd trump?? do u think he wont take a giant shit on everything you dear liberals care about? what the fuck is wrong with u? this rant will make every right wing asshole here laugh thier ass off but i dont care! liberals like me need to wake the fuck up!! get your lazy asses of the couch and go vote (couple of hours of your precious time every 4 years is too much to ask??) , why am i a non american care about this election more then you?? are you that fucking jaded?? do you have any idea how much blood will be on your lazy liberal hands after 4 years of trump?
    a vote for jill is a vote for trump!
    a vote for gary is a vote for trump!
    not voting is a vote for trump!
    not giving a shit about your country's future is unpatriotic!
    not giving a shit about the world's future is inhuman!

please dont break my heart and do the right thing..
    vote for hillary!!
    what ever you think of me and my little rant here i want you to know that i truley love and admire the usa!!! with all my heart!! more then my own country! and i love my country...
    now u may fire the shit at my face... liberals and conservatives...haha

1 person likes this.
  6. Kalamity

Kalamity

So this is according to anonymous

"Anonymous 11/03/16 00:09:23 No.95833740

Over the next few days many new documents will be released. The contents of these documents will contain evidence of perhaps the largest coverup in American History. Before this happens we would like to explain ourselves and answer a few questions you may have.

Until this month, WikiLeaks and Anonymous have worked together in building an efficient, detailed, comprehensive set of documents that would be responsible for the incarceration of Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and 21 individuals ranging from the DNC, FBI, CIA, and Clinton foundation. These documents will show without a doubt, evidence of Treason, Obstruction of Justice, Election Fraud/Manipulation, and Bribery.

This was intended to be the October surprise. But before the release of these documents, we were contacted by a member of the FBI, as well as another from the CIA, and a week later by the NYPD. All with information retaining to something much darker than even we imagined.

Due to the nature of these leaks, we all worked together as efficiently as possible to ensure two objectives.

That all necessary information would be given to the public in an organized, searchable, manageable way.
    Those who provided us with this information would be able to find safety before these releases were made. (This concern wasn't without warrant.)

Anonymous 11/03/16 00:09:46 No.95833807

The new leaks being released this week will provide documents in the form of emails, pictures, and videos. Within these will be evidence of Bill Clinton, as well as at least 6 other Government officials, taking part in sexual acts with minors. As well as evidence of Human trafficking that also included minors.

We believe these pictures and videos were taken for the purpose of political manipulation. In order to make sure all participants followed through on a previously agreed agenda.

These documents were given to us by an American Governement official when he had come to learn that this crime had been covered up by Hilary and her staff through methods including bribery and blackmail. He also told us that due to the restricted access to these documents, they would soon know he was the one who released him to us.

We tried to make arrangements for him to exit the country safely, but he was killed before those arrangements could be carried out. We are still not sure if this is because they became aware of the leak, or if they were scared that he may in the future. In either case, his identity will be made public in this next set of leaks so that he can be honored for the hero that he was.

We will not only be releasing these documents, but we have multiple memebers of the FBI, CIA, and NYBD who will be publicly verifying their authenticity once their safety is assured.

This hack has not come from Russia or anyone else they may try to blame this on. This is a leak from Americas own Government Officials who fear for their safety had the opposed them directly due to reasons that will be made clear soon.

We thank you for your patience, as well as your determination and assistance in helping us expose the corruption that has infested our own government. Democracy will be restored to America.

Remember remember the 5th of November."

Dunno the veracity of this post but we will soon find out.
    Either A) this is a big Troll and theyre doing for the LULZ
    Or B) this is legit and will be the biggest scandal in decades
    [​IMG]

7. alibi

alibi

But you're assuming a major party will win. It doesn't have to be that way.
    If everyone voted for Jill, then she would be President.
    If everyone voted for Gray, then he would be President. ;)
    Kidding. I hear what you're saying. Good for you for being passionate about this.

8. Vagrant278

Vagrant278

Yeah, I'm going to call bullshit on that one. Clinton's are extremely corrupt, money and power hungry, and Bill has a vast history with infidelity. Any claims of such is extremely believable due to their history. But, child molestation... that's beyond believable. And, any piece of "evidence" from Anon should be taken as a grain of salt in a desert and would be easily destroyed in court due to inability to verify the "evidence" as real. However, if it was on Drumpf, considering his past statements about watching 15 year old girls dressing and undressing in the Miss America Teen pageants. Or, when he told a 10 year old that "I'm going to date you when you grow up." His own statements shows that he is a perv and a child molester, so any form of "evidence" that shows that he is a child molester is believable.

9. Vagrant278

Vagrant278

Yeah... except Jill is averaging 2% and Johnson 3% in the polls. If either of them actually win, then Drumpf actually has a true claim that these elections were rigged. :p

1 person likes this.
  10. Vagrant278

Vagrant278

There have been a few tolerable Republican candidates during the primaries. Huntsman, Ron Paul (not the son... he's way too corporatist and wish-washy), and even Kasich are three off the top of my head. But, the problem is, they are not Right Wing insane enough for the Republican voter base to ever win. Majority of GOP voters are quite insane. That's why they keep having more and more untolerable Republican Presidential candidates. Romney was a step down from McBush (err... McCain), and Drumpf is a definite step (more like cliff) down from Romney.

1 person likes this.
  11. alibi

alibi

Yes it would have to be for them to pull off that kind of turnaround lol.

The lovely Susan Sarandon is among that two percent. Who said “fear of Donald Trump is not enough for her to support Clinton, with her record of corruption.”

12. Kalamity

Kalamity

I'm not pretending this has any credibility. I just posted it on the slight chance they deliver and this is legit. I mean if this is true then we officially live in a world where 4chan investigates the government for pedophilia :s
    It would be surreal. Though you couldn't deny the evidence regardless of the source if indeed the FBI and NYCPD are the source. It says anonymous merely helped organize it. Also theyre planning on releasing actual vids and pics. But thats all academic at this point.

13. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll believe things like this when the NY Field Office of the FBI believes a Breitbart Clinton Bash book is legit....oh wait. Yeah right....yesterday, so desperate.

1 person likes this.
  14. Kalamity

Kalamity

So the fact the FBI are taking that book seriously doesn't make you think that maybe theres some legitimacy to the accusations. It makes you dismiss the credibility of the FBI.
    So if this proves true and the FBI arrests and indicts people including Hillary Clinton you will ignore the evidence because you by your own statement don't believe anything negative regarding her. Despite possible video, email and photo evidence.

I honestly dont have words for that level of self imposed blindness. Ignore everything you dont like and dismiss everyone and thing that reinforces that unpleasant reality. Thats one way to live I suppose.

Im not trying to insult you I'm just trying to understand your reasoning based on your statement.

15. Bad Robot

Everybody notice ignoring Breitbart as the source of the hatchet book.... It's not "evidence" or reality. Calling it that is like calling "The Art of the Deal" the second best book after the Bible... It's a joke. Whenever...any right wing crap gets debunked, which is almost always, you ever notice how much rationalization and justification goes into defending something that is morally wrong or basically illegal, and trying to turn it around. Even Fox News walked back their "soon to be indited" accusation. If you're touting regurgitated disprovable partisan crap as on high facts, don't whine when someone easily slaps it down.

There may be something on Clinton out there, just like I'm sure there may be stuff on Trump. Investigations may find something, but some are so desperate anything goes....so now they're making shit up. I dismiss anything that lists Breitbart as their "source" because if you go through their posts and do a little digging, you realize...you can make this shit up, and they do. There are many real news sources out there, but God forbid you should criticize Fox News, Breitbart, or the dozen other right wing sources that all spout the same rhetoric, usually on the same day. You do that...and again they turn it around and make a lame attempt to go after....every other news source in the world. Predictable.

Sorry, went into rant mode. When I see this hypocrisy I'll call it out, the question is can others admit it? I see the left harp on stuff which is lame or misleading, the first debate was an obvious trap for Trump...but then again he walked right into it. For example, Trump's stump comment yesterday to General's and Metal of Honor awardees...saying it was a slam against women... Don't buy it, I think it was just a slam against Clinton.

The splinter of agents in the FBI which are going against their mandate are committing career suicide or worse. At this point, the FBI is not doing it's job. There is going to be an investigation of the FBI, at best internal, but probably external and public. Just add it to the list. It's probably a good idea that they do. If there is indication that the DOJ and FBI were both playing politics at high levels then there will probably be a need for a Special Prosecutor.

I wish Comey had sunk Clinton back in July, then we wouldn't be wading through this cesspool.

This is not politics as usual, it's not America as usual. It's sad people are starting to think of this as usual.

16. Jack Tripper

I'm not buying it. A lot of the stuff seems off just in that post. Anonymous has not been working with Wikileaks and has in-fact been very critical of Wikileaks over the past mouth because the believe that Assange is on a personal crusade against Clinton.

Several Annoymus accounts have been talking about this though, but I haven't seen any mention releasing evidence.

1 person likes this.
  17. Jack Tripper

It's not beyond believable...nothing is at this point.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html

1 person likes this.
  18. Jack Tripper

Spirit cooking is still trending on Twitter. GOP base is going crazy thinking this is proof that Clinton is part of a Satanic cult. :lol:

1 person likes this.
  19. Bad Robot

20. Bad Robot

"How to Server Man", it's a cookbook!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.