1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Artistic Nudes ONLY - Open forum

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Sancho, Jan 20, 2006.

1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

wholeheartedly agreed. a great platform to showcase the talent of "off the track" - photographers.

Sabre and Tunnel Baroo like this.
  2. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Kala \ Dungeon

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

4. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Awesome set River. That sheer shot is tops! Thanks!

Austxsoul and Tunnel Baroo like this.
  5. TheRiver

[​IMG] [​IMG]

"A lesson in natural light photography by Leah"

Michael White - photographer (girlfolio, breathtakers, bim) and (co -) owner of girlfolio, breathtakers

6. Austxsoul

Austxsoul A Pirates Life For me

Lizzie from Eva's Garden in Body Study

Photos by Filip Fau

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    These images grabbed my attention immediately and I believed they should be posted in this thread.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

What a bod on the last model. :eek:

8. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Neurostretch \ Photography by sal.

Artist Statement: This work was done in collaboration with portuguese curator and performance artist Liz Vahia.

Sal.
    Sal. was born in Portugal in 1978. He has worked in radio and film but continues to find photography to be a major draw for his artistic interests.

CONTACT INFORMATION

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Taipan

Anetta & Juana

Furious Water

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Austxsoul

Perfect Tai! Walter Bosque is one of the best I think...

Tunnel Baroo likes this.
  11. TheRiver

12. Taipan

The Box

Photography by Stephen Haynes

Artist Statement: This is a concept long in anticipation. In the years since I first encountered Ruth Bernhard's famous "nude in a box" photos, I have wanted to pursue that theme in my own interpretation using current techniques and materials.

A favorite model of mine, Brooke brought to my attention another "box" photograph. This one was by one of my contemporaries, A J Kahn. So now I had two ideas, and fortunately I could combine both of them with the same piece of cabinetry. (Obviously, Bernhard's makeshift use of cardboard boxes, inspired as it was, would never suffice for the second application.)

Stephen Haynes
    Stephen Haynes is a photographer from Minneapolis, Minnesota who's been shooting for several decades. In recent years his artistic focus has turned towards fine art nudes, with occasional digressions into glamour and eroticism. His main venue for his work has been his own website, which has been made easier since he 'went digital'. He shoots with Canon digital backs and high-end Canon lenses. Stephen admits to being "endlessly inspired by woman’s beauty" and translates that beauty into his own unique, photographic vision for all to share.

CONTACT INFORMATION

13. Taipan

Raven: Mountain Thought

Photography by Brad Alexander

Brad Alexander
    Brad Alexander is a professional photographer working in Cheyenne, Wyoming. He's been shooting landscapes for the past 25 years. He started working commercially in 1996 and he now shoots lots of glamour material. But the draw of the natural world is strong and he's been merging his love for landscape photography with the human figure.

CONTACT INFORMATION

14. TheRiver

miemie, Blade Runner, Sabre and 11 others like this.
  15. Fallen69

Fallen69 Consummatum Est

Dark Ariel. Nice one. Thanks, River!

16. TheRiver

17. TheRiver

18. KissingFire

KissingFire

That set of Ariel is gorgeous. Thanks!

19. hochbyes

hochbyes

super-duper!

20. Austxsoul

The enticing Deni in the Midnight Secrets series from Eva's Garden.
    Deni is a beauty and this series belongs in the artistic side of the house. Enjoy...​

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Additional Deni Postings:

Austxsoul - Wet Bonus - http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=346545
    Austxsoul - I Remember - http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=344637
    Austxsoul - Exotic Sexy Beauty - http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=340157&highlight=deni
    TheRiver - Outrun - http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=303470&highlight=deni
    TheRiver - Behind The House - http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=287200&highlight=deni
    TheRiver - At The time and Than - http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=284756&highlight=deni
    Woody Solaris - Body Heat - http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=281982&highlight=deni
    Gizmorella - Crazy Bedroom - http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=213191&highlight=deni