1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. opo

opo

Found some more 'Taylor Swift' that look promising :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. xrayray

xrayray

very nice, looks like a lot of hard work, thanks for the effort! looks great

pretzelman, Gentleman Ghost and wazaa like this.
  3. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

max-a-million: Gimpshop should mimic many of PS's functions but docs are sketchy ... dunno.

opo: No luck wth the Taylor Swift pics. The 'singing in the rain' pics from her concerts have REAL potential.

4. checker cab

checker cab

Gimp can. Make sure the layer dialog is visible(Windows->Dockable Dialogs->Layers). Then basically open picture, copy layer(fourth button at the bottom of layer dialog), change layer mode to "Multiply", copy the "Multiply-Layer" till the screen gets dark:D. Done

max-a-million likes this.
  5. oneany888

oneany888

6. couger81

couger81

You need to use image sites like Imagevenue or Imageshack to post pics into the forum :)

7. epithet89

epithet89

Thought I saw a nipple here, but I'm not positive. If anyone wants to take a crack at it feel free :D
    Emma Watson -
    [​IMG]

wazaa, monss, Shadow853 and 1 other person like this.
  8. couger81

couger81

I think this pic belongs in the Fake section?

9. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

10. Bolo777

Bolo777

11. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Thanks for the complements, but none of the requests will make good x-rays.

1.) Scanned magazines make poor candidates alone, but photoshoots they cover their bases (and pussies) when modeling lingerie & swimsuits either with another pair of smaller panties, a piece of cloth, or often tissues, and even then it's often airbrushed before publishing to remove anything that may have shown through. Best bet to see downstairs is with a candid beach shot with a wet bathing suit.

2.) A photo of a printed newspaper is even worse than #1.

3.) Again, low resolution photoshoot images aren't the best choice.

12. opo

opo

Not sure if this is any better but here's a larger version of the 'Holly Valance' pic (+ a couple of others)

[​IMG] + [​IMG] [​IMG]

wazaa and driller195 like this.
  13. Bolo777

Bolo777

Ok. Well could you try this 1 of Danielle Lloyd? downstairs. This one is candid. ty.

http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php...elle_Lloyd_bikini_lloyd06060702_123_484lo.jpg

14. undeadREVO

undeadREVO

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Originals on left, my attempt on right. Just wondering if the boys can take an even better shot at this.

15. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Doesn't look very candid to me, but it still won't work. Size is a little small, besides the material just isn't right. For a good x-ray, it needs to be transparent enough to allow strong light (as from a bright flash) to pass through it and bounce back off the skin. Another way to get good results if it's thin & stretched tight enough were the skin details are visible on the surface and can be viewed be altering the brightness & contrast to see the surface features better. This has neither - sorry!

16. asdf4321

asdf4321

If you have a picture that you think has some potential and you're using a laptop, just tilt the screen back a little and take a look at it from an lower viewing angle. Sometimes, this shows the contrasts quite nicely.

BurntPopsicles likes this.
  17. PrivateUserName

PrivateUserName BANNED

Anything here? Or just wishful thinking?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wazaa and badwolf like this.
  18. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

Neat trick! Why didn't I think of that?!

19. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

I do the very same thing - that's how I get the idea that there may be something worthy of an x-ray treatment but it also helps spot when an x-ray job has been faked, too. :thumbsup:

20. opo

opo

Maybe :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Jennifer Love Hewitt

stufarq, badwolf, msmith32971 and 2 others like this.