1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Vanessa Hudgens Nude ???

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by gec123, Sep 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman Coochieness

she has a nice tongue. :)

gec123 likes this.
  2. ihwf_vp

ihwf_vp

There are a couple other pics on the site... but are just regular pics.. not anything sexy at all so I didnt post them. Hopefully someone can find the full set.

gec123 likes this.
  3. Montolio

Montolio

full set would be awesome

gec123 likes this.
  4. AyeRoxor

AyeRoxor

Grandpa, I told you to stop following me online and subscribing to my forums! I'll see you and Grams this weekend, ok?

gec123 likes this.
  5. AyeRoxor

AyeRoxor

Even if she is 16 in these pics, since it's not sexually explicit, it's not against the law. She could be 10 or 5 or heck, 3 months old and being bathed in her mom's sink, and they're legal as long as they're not sexually explicit.

Against the site rules? Maybe if the age can be confirmed, but I save "big no-no" for things you can go to jail for :p

gec123 likes this.
  6. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I'm not talking about these pics (try and keep up). I was commenting on the TMZ report of pics she allegedly e-mailed a couple years ago.

If you think it's OK to have naked pics of 16-year old and younger children on your PC, then I feel sorry for you, and hope your meeting with Chris Hansen goes well.

gec123 likes this.
  7. tonk

tonk

Latest I heard was there were screen caps of a video called "open me first" done with a cell phone.

gec123 likes this.
  8. Big D4

Big D4

I have only 1 comment on her nude pic. Better grooming. Black & Decker makes a very nice 22" cordless trimmer,

Attached Files:

gec123 likes this.
  9. Ted the Bellhop

Ted the Bellhop

Vanessa Hudgens' Erotic Clip Appears Online

September 10, 2007 05:17:46 GMT
    by Maxine Green

Still on Vanessa Hudgens' nude photo scandal, it was spilled that more exposed photos and a sex video are out there waiting to be discovered. The photos are allegedly the stills of the video.

A source said that the footage and the photos were sent to Vanessa's one-time co-star Drake Bell way before she was famous. Bell's representative Jill Fritzo released a statement that Bell "says he never received those photos".

However, Vanessa has a bigger issue to worry about, the sex video. A forty-five second clip that is predicted taken by a phone-camera has now erupted online dubbed 'Open Me First'.

The clip shows Vanessa sitting in front of a Christmas tree wearing only a Santa hat, pasties to cover her breasts and a red thong with mistletoe decoration. Slowly Vanessa took off her 'attributes' one by one and murmured "I want Santa come up my chimney because I've been a good little girl this year.' at the end of her 'striptease'.

Bell is claimed to have received the video via e-mail but once again a rep denied the issue. "Drake never opened the video - first, last, or otherwise," said a representative. "He learned his lesson about opening email attachments, even from people he knows intimately."

Vanessa played Bell's girlfriend on his Nickelodeon show in 2006. She is currently dating her High School Musical co-star Zac Efron who has not made any statement regarding his girlfriend's controversial photos.

gec123 and Captain Caveman like this.
  10. TerranDayWalker

TerranDayWalker

that bush is trim enough

gec123 likes this.
  11. epoche10

epoche10

And what the hell is a lavyer

gec123 likes this.
  12. Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman Coochieness

must find the vid clip! :)

gec123 likes this.
  13. Ted the Bellhop

Ted the Bellhop

Actually,

WE MUST FIND the other 25pics & the photos/vid clip from 2-3years earlier she sent to Drake Bell.

EVERYONE KEEP LOOKING

gec123 likes this.
  14. original_k

original_k

I don't care who/what/when/how sexy. I'm not opening up a vid file labeled "Open Me First", ESPECIALLY if it contains a clip of a nude child.

gec123 likes this.
  15. noooze

noooze

child ? no no no - children dont have tits and hair.
    or do a sex video for their boyfriend

go find the pics ;)

gec123 likes this.
  16. themit

themit

Vanessa Hudgens Lesbian Nude Pics?

Things have just gone from bad to worse for High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens. According to reports, new photo’s of the female star have emerged that show her getting extremely 'cosy' with some girlfriends.

One photo shows the Disney star getting involved in what seems to be a bit of girl on girl kissing. Whilst another photo shows Hudgens touching her friends breast.

Whilst none of the photos show Vanessa engaging in any raunchy acts, there is still no clue as to who is responsible for the distribution of these photos.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=18012814

gec123 likes this.
  17. daniel9

daniel9

lol well you know what they say about a woman scourned. and how do you think a lesbian vanessa was involved with feels about who vanessa is with now?
    ummm chris hansen is in trouble himself with the fbi, the courts, the former producer of the show how to catch a predator, and numerous other people filing lawsuits against him

gec123 likes this.
  18. Ted the Bellhop

Ted the Bellhop

Hudgens to Go "Wild"?

Posted Sep 11th 2007 11:03AM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Wacky and Weird

If embattled "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens decides to move on from Disney, Joe Francis says he'll be there to pick up the pieces! How convenient!

TMZ has learned that Francis, King of the Boob Flash, has offered Hudgens $500,000 to "join the GGW brand and lifestyle." In a press release issued from a Nevada prison, Francis says "Vanessa Hudgens is the classic girl next door gone wild. Being sexual is not a crime." As for the nude pictures now circulating the Internet, Joe doesn't seem to mind. "She took a picture," he says, "it was leaked, and now it is time to move forward with her career." Joe knows best!

Vanessa's rep did not return our call for comment.

gec123 likes this.
  19. king_of all

king_of all King Rulez ALL

look good.

gec123 likes this.
  20. Zoh

Zoh

been looking around at some places still nothin

anyone got anything new :D

gec123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.