1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO POST YOUR CELEBRITY REQUESTS HERE

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by sandino, Apr 28, 2005.

1. scott wright

scott wright

sorry. not sure of the rules. today on live with kelly some good windblown upskirts. apologize for breakin rules of forum.

2. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Was there more than this?
    [​IMG]

scott wright and HeavyToka like this.
  3. fableblade

fableblade

Anyone know who and have clips of anyone who is nude in the movie Wanderlust.

4. startbreakinbrickswetnips

startbreakinbrickswetnips

At about 2:59 in this video there's a really little butt shaking bit. If anyone could make a gif out of that I would be eternally grateful.

5. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Two sizes
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Good?

6. startbreakinbrickswetnips

startbreakinbrickswetnips

Firstly I was not expecting a reply so quick and secondly whoa, that's better than I thought it was going to be. Spiderswims you are truly a god among men. :notworthy:

spiderswims likes this.
  7. spiderswims

I try to make people happy that is all.

pfzt likes this.
  8. dudeme12

dudeme12

9. spiderswims

I can try and see . Are they just random people?

10. About a month ago I had to restore my PC, having backed up all my pics before this was not a big deal, however it would seem now that I am finally putting them back on, I lost my S-Z disc. If anyone out there has a random zip file of Taylor Swift or Slena Gomez, these seem to be the only major ones I am missing. Any help would be appreciated.

11. HeavyToka

HeavyToka Lost in a haze ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I have a few Selena pics http://www.mediafire.com/?haau44l19p48vl0

12. Thanks Bro. Now I just need to get some Taylor and I will be complete again.

13. with the SK doggy im OK

with the SK doggy im OK

anyone have pics from these?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. and Mr.Calverts recent post reminded me that I am also missingmy Olivia Wilde files. So one more time, if anyone has Taylor Swift or Olivia Wilde Zips, I'd be eternally grateful

15. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

verysweetboy and rizameister like this.
  16. You are a good man Foe!

17. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Search Lindsay Lohan Herby ....i think...its from the movie set!

18. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Good evening gents. I don't often do this..... in fact, I don't think I ever have, but I need the assistance of the more than capable phun brotherhood to hook me up with HQ snaps of the new object of my "lust muscle". :naughty: :razz:

The object in question is the beautiful Marjorie Levesque from the Gavin DeGraw "Not Over You" vid. I've been able to scare up nothing but LQ crap where she's concerned. :sad:

Her eyes, body, the way she carries herself, and the way she dresses "around the house" remind me of my first love/ the first slut that broke my heart. :mad:
    Not looking for full galleries gents (as I don't think they exist :( ), just a few snaps would take care of business. TIA. :beerchug:

Salty

http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/Marjorie_L%E9vesque/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_Over_You

19. PIGNORAKUTTA.SB.PIMPDOG

PIGNORAKUTTA.SB.PIMPDOG

i want to have lucy pinder this years fully calndar shoot and video (if possible)

20. -=murphy=-

-=murphy=-

anyone have caps from new girl from last night?
    Zooey deschanel wearing gym pants, so hot.