1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO POST YOUR CELEBRITY REQUESTS HERE

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by sandino, Apr 28, 2005.

1. YZEATER

YZEATER Ten Years of Phun

i can't find or remember the thread from the last week that had a redhead bent over a desk and then she stands up and turns around. anyone know which thread that was? pretty sure it was in the celebrity section.

2. spiderswims

spiderswims You comin for me then you better be at your best ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

All I have is the gif I made. Maybe better than nothing. :dunno:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I don't recall seeing this. What was she wearing?

-=murphy=- likes this.
  3. YZEATER

YZEATER Ten Years of Phun

green dress

4. -=murphy=-

-=murphy=-

Thanks Spider

spiderswims likes this.
  5. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Anyone that's good with photoshop, can you combine these two pictures and make a desktop wallpaper with Selena on the left and Vanessa on the right, with some kind of cool looking background behind them? Doesn't have to be anything special, just make it look like a legit wallpaper. It would be greatly appreciated.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. kapat

kapat

Once again looking for pics of Degrassi girl, Jordon Todosey. :shiny:

Event : MuchMusic Degrassi Takes Manhattan screening - Summer 2010

Thanks in advance.

7. spiderswims

spiderswims You comin for me then you better be at your best ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

According to midb she'd be like 14 or 15 then so um no.

8. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Who? Jordan Todosey? She's 17.

9. spiderswims

He's asking for pics from the MuchMusic Degrassi Takes Manhattan screening in Summer 2010

The show he's asking about premiered on 16 July 2010 so they probably screened it around that time.

It said her birthday is February 8, 1995 on IMDB. That would make her 15 at that time. :)

Salty Longshanks likes this.
  10. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Oh, alright.

11. kapat

kapat

@ Spiderwims & RAMistheMAN

Do you guys have any pics of superstars or divas from Wrestlemania 28 party that happened last night? Particularly looking for stephanie mcmahon pics...

[youtube]qlGRjZKvddg[/youtube]

12. spiderswims

I don't have any. Sorry.

13. Celeb Debaser

Celeb Debaser ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

Does anyone have more (or a better quality) pic of Drew Barrymore from this night out? It's at least 6 years old, but she's sitting in a car window as it drives off and her thong is hanging out:

[​IMG]

Thanks!

14. startbreakinbrickswetnips

startbreakinbrickswetnips

If someone could make a gif of 2:09 until she turns back around at 2:17 I would greatly appreciate it.

15. spiderswims

gif
    [​IMG]

16. startbreakinbrickswetnips

startbreakinbrickswetnips

Yet again you come through Spiderswims. To say you're awesome would be an understatement. ;)

spiderswims likes this.
  17. blondie_20111

blondie_20111

Does anyone have any Rita Ora photoshoots? :)

18. smith17

smith17 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Can anyone post HQ pics of Esther Anderson, Kate Richie and, most importantly, Rebecca Breeds (the girl in my avatar) at the 2012 Logie Awards? They were held on April 15 in Melbourne.

19. spiderswims

I looked and couldnt find HQs

20. smith17

smith17 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Thanks, hopefully they'll show up soon.