1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Ketty Dreams pussy pics. Not common.

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by chunky monkey, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chunky monkey

chunky monkey Between Taylor's legs

There are not many KettyDreams pussy pics on the net. Early on in her modeling she was known as Olga. She isn't my favorite model; but I'm sure there is someone that is a big Ketty Dreams fan. I searched through many sets to find these.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

nonoha, jhdevlin, hanson and 4 others like this.
  2. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

i thought she was 18 on her site. if that is true how old was she when these pics were taken? :lol:

3. Jana Jordan

Jana Jordan Official Phun.org Model

she looks about 14

4. chunky monkey

I found all these pics from peachy18.com. Some of the pics in the sets had her name as Olga. The 5th pic down was the youngest looking pic in my opinion. They all had the four digit number signifying she is at least 18 when the pics were taken. I'm sure they wouldn't allow a 14 year old with this stamp. I agree she does look young.

5. chunky monkey

U.S.C2257 Staement, that's what I was trying to think of. It signifies she is legal. So she must be a least 18 in these pics.

6. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

"little april" has been "18" for i don't know how many years. tawnee stone has been "19" since at least 2003. ;-)

thanks for the pics chunky. it's obvious to me now that you are into collecting/finding pussy pics, and that's a good thing. :)

7. laisgreat05

laisgreat05

What about Kamilla18? Are you guys saying she may not be 18 anymore?

And I'm pretty sure I've been checking out Tawnee's pics for more than 365 days, she's gotta be at LEAST 25. Right?

8. Bad Boy Bubby

Bad Boy Bubby

LOL.

I agree - Jordan capri has been "the hottest teen on the net" for at least 5 years now, which means she must have been like 14 when she started. but i guess pictures are timeless and the girls never age....... so just enjoy the "teens" you see on the net and don't give it too much thought. ;-)

9. kiloking

kiloking

girl is amazing thanks

10. LSJK

LSJK

Haven't seen her before, thanks!

11. chunky monkey

I think they thought the 18 after their name would attract more horny buggers like me.
    What percentage of girls with an 18 after the name do you really believe are actually 18?
    And, how can it be proved? I'm sure some actually are 18, but my suspicion tells be they are probably 19-25 years old. some models just have a very young look to them.

12. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Saved by Zero ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

As long the girl is between the ages of 18 and 34, I don't care how old she is. I've seen some mighty fine 30 year old women on the net. :)

elmantense likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.