Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Skyrim nude mods

  1. #1
    I like this place
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    402
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 220 Times in 82 Posts

    Default Skyrim nude mods

    Is there a mod in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim which allows you to remove ALL of yours and others clothes and not just down to the underwear? I'm talking about actually having an option to remove bra/underwear as selectable items when you click on a dead NPC.

    There has been a tremendous wealth of mods for the game since it was released 2 years ago. Including ones that allow you to have graphic sex.

  2. #2
    Finally
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,964
    Thanks
    29,194
    Thanked 75,129 Times in 12,643 Posts

    Default

    Did you try and run a search for this or come in here and ask us first?

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jammsbro For This Useful Post:

    Flippy (01-24-2013), HeavyToka (01-23-2013)

  4. #3
    Master of Solid Water Cold As Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Hell was full, so i came back!
    Posts
    141,966
    Thanks
    24,166
    Thanked 71,887 Times in 29,696 Posts

    Default

    Go here

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cold As Ice For This Useful Post:

    A.tab (01-24-2013), Inuk (01-23-2013), Jammsbro (01-23-2013), Magge (01-25-2013), Redwing1 (01-24-2013), Sonicboom (01-24-2013)

  6. #4
    Speed Kills Sonicboom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas , USA ... yall =)
    Posts
    2,208
    Thanks
    7,605
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 623 Posts

    Default

    Phun's Fastest Member

  7. #5
    Tweedy's new boytoy pigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    behind the bushes
    Posts
    19,431
    Thanks
    37,731
    Thanked 22,331 Times in 6,885 Posts

    Default

    ummm shouldnt you be asking this at a forum for the game?

    Thanks to TheOne for the sweet Cheryl Tweedy sig.

  8. #6
    Tweedy's new boytoy pigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    behind the bushes
    Posts
    19,431
    Thanks
    37,731
    Thanked 22,331 Times in 6,885 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold As Ice View Post
    Go here
    i was curious what that was since the link didnt say meatspin.... now i wish it was a meat spin, thats just disturbing

    Thanks to TheOne for the sweet Cheryl Tweedy sig.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pigger For This Useful Post:

    mokkoriman (01-24-2013), Sonicboom (01-24-2013)

  10. #7
    I like this place
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    402
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 220 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    When you remove all of their armor or clothing, they are still wearing their underwear.

    I was wondering if there was a mod that allows you to remove their bras/panties/underpants as selectable items when you access the NPC inventory. As well as having the ability to completely undress your own character in the same fashion.

  11. #8
    Cunninglinguist mokkoriman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    myPad
    Posts
    13,052
    Thanks
    4,311
    Thanked 85,158 Times in 6,322 Posts

    Default

    Haswell, I may have asked this before, but I will again - are you related to either gxnn or jk12012? Please satisfy my curiosity.
    Clever signature here

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to mokkoriman For This Useful Post:

    Hamsterslapper (01-24-2013)

  13. #9
    erogenous nipples Hamsterslapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Middle Kingdom
    Posts
    5,034
    Thanks
    1,255
    Thanked 3,030 Times in 1,408 Posts

    Default

    Dammit, missed my chance at giving him the ol' Meatspin

  14. #10
    Above Average DXM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,415
    Thanks
    15,082
    Thanked 8,307 Times in 892 Posts

    Default

    if you playing Skyrim on PC just go to http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/


  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DXM For This Useful Post:

    A.tab (01-24-2013), Cy! (01-25-2013)

  16. #11
    It was the best of times, A.tab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    69,262
    Thanks
    45,437
    Thanked 89,889 Times in 30,391 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haswell View Post
    Is there a mod in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim which allows you to remove ALL of yours and others clothes and not just down to the underwear? I'm talking about actually having an option to remove bra/underwear as selectable items when you click on a dead NPC.

    There has been a tremendous wealth of mods for the game since it was released 2 years ago. Including ones that allow you to have graphic sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haswell View Post
    When you remove all of their armor or clothing, they are still wearing their underwear.

    I was wondering if there was a mod that allows you to remove their bras/panties/underpants as selectable items when you access the NPC inventory. As well as having the ability to completely undress your own character in the same fashion.
    Quote Originally Posted by mokkoriman View Post
    Haswell, I may have asked this before, but I will again - are you related to either gxnn or jk12012? Please satisfy my curiosity.
    Please do advise as I too am very curious..
    Thanks TheOne

  17. #12
    Hush, Mortal! Flippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Binkley's Anxiety Closet
    Posts
    34,663
    Thanks
    21,594
    Thanked 256,932 Times in 22,246 Posts

    Default

    this is really starting to be an endless and quiet frankly tireing story with you, are you really this clueless on how to find stuff by using a simple search engine like google?

    Not pointed towards a.tab in the reply above.
    Mega Man 2 Flashman Stage Remix brought too you by AFX

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flippy For This Useful Post:

    A.tab (01-24-2013), Jammsbro (01-25-2013), Redwing1 (01-24-2013)

  19. #13
    The funky drummer. AFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,475
    Thanks
    2,266
    Thanked 4,392 Times in 1,596 Posts

    Default

    I've never really understood the fascination of wanting to see characters nude in a game. The Lara croft one was particularly odd. They're fucking pixels! Go out and get a real woman or at least have a jostle to some porn with, you guessed it, real women that actually exist.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AFX For This Useful Post:

    A.tab (01-25-2013), Sonicboom (01-24-2013)

  21. #14
    LOW LIFE Redwing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    38,260
    Thanks
    44,462
    Thanked 54,625 Times in 11,637 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AFX View Post
    I've never really understood the fascination of wanting to see characters nude in a game. The Lara croft one was particularly odd. They're fucking pixels! Go out and get a real woman or at least have a jostle to some porn with, you guessed it, real women that actually exist.
    Amen !!
    Was thinking the same thing!


    Siggy By "Cold As Ice"

  22. #15
    I like this place
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    402
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 220 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    It's no different than anime porn.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •