1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Emma Watson - Bra & Panties + Corset in 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' (2012) 1080p Caps + Video

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by RAMistheMAN, Jan 30, 2013.

1. gaha

gaha

A "Behind the scenes" footage would be nice of this scene :).

2. xXxLove

xXxLove

[​IMG]

kevinstfx likes this.
  3. oneany888

oneany888

in my opinion, the presence of pubic hair means its her. Most body doubles are models, and get waxed or shaved because they do bikini work. Emma is a notorious non shaver, as she showed us at her 18th birthday party. no body double here. game , set, match.

4. banedon76

banedon76

Yeah, yeah, champ. Your little graphic and sense of humor are side-splitting. I'm in stitches here.

But you still failed to answer my question. I'll assume you were simply too busy being satisfied with yourself for your clever X-Files reference to have actually read it....so I'll ask it again and see if you can possibly answer it. Given that you are so wise to the ways of women in film, I'm sure it will be an easy question for you.

There are multiple shots of her in a bra and underpants with her face included. Why in the hell would they switch in a body double for a -TWO SECOND CLOSEUP- of her in underpants that she was already seen wearing? Who the fuck would body-double for a clothed scene in the first place, let alone a shot during a scene where she's already been filmed in her underwear!?!?

Never mind, I don't expect an answer after all and refer back to my default position that you're just an asshole trying to troll the thread by calling out "Body Double!" when absolutely everyone knows damned good and well that it's her.

5. voodoojoe

voodoojoe

It's possible that they weren't quite satisfied with the shot and needed a reshoot that she wasn't available for, so they brought in a double to get that one shot since it didn't require her face. But that's about the only possible explanation I can come up with since it would make little sense for her to want a double for a minor shot in a costume she seemingly otherwise had little problem wearing. And without something like a body double being listed in any of the credits, default setting should probably be to think it's her rather than to just assume it isn't simply because they zoomed in close enough that it would've been impossible to get her face in the shot without turning her into a contortionist.

banedon76 likes this.
  6. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Won't be long now until she shows us the goodies....

7. Aronold

Aronold

nice as always me like

8. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

She's been quoted as saying she wouldn't have a problem doing nudity if the right part came along. Screenwriters and casters should be on top of that STAT

RP55 likes this.
  9. Sentinel67

Sentinel67 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

^^This!!! It should be the first thing the writers and casting directors think about in the morning and the last thing they think of before they go to bed. Quit slackin' guys and get Emma naked already!!! :D

10. RUNVS

RUNVS

The first director that manages to convince her to take her clothes off will have a big advantage at the box office as seeing Emma naked would be worth millions to them in terms of how many people go see the movie.

11. boba575

boba575

I suspect most of those people will just wait the few days it takes for any such scenes to appear online.

12. RUNVS

RUNVS

It is not just the nude scenes themselves but also the added promotion the movie will get from the media due to the nude scenes. The media would give whatever movie it is a lot more press if Emma was naked in it than they would if Emma kept her clothes on. More press usually means more people will see the movie.

13. voodoojoe

voodoojoe

The Gift, featuring Katie Holmes' tits when she was one of the big "it" girls in Hollywood, made $12 million at the box office. Havoc, featuring the first nude scenes of Anne Hathaway, didn't even get a theatrical release and went straight to DVD. It's highly debatable how much value nude scenes actually add to a movie. Especially if the only reason to see a movie is because a chick is naked, and you can bootleg the movie, or download the scene(s) in question, or just watch them on streaming sites and save yourself a little money.

arandomguy likes this.
  14. sunsun

sunsun

This is true, however, in the case of Emma or lets say Selena in Spring Breakers for some of us a bluray from amazon will be critical for our survival. If Emma ever showed her tasty body parts theres no question that I would buy the bluray just for the best quality possible and if its not a good movie just toss it with the GGW pile...