1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Emma Watson - Bra & Panties + Corset in 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' (2012) 1080p Caps + Video

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by RAMistheMAN, Jan 30, 2013.

1. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

If I died and was fortunate enough to see the pearly gates, I bet it would look exactly like the inside of Emma's thighs. :la: :1luvu:

3. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Wohoo. Looks great. :)

4. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

:wank: so hot

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

fixed :mrgreen:

5. Elessar1954

Elessar1954

Shades of Rocky Horror ???

6. RUNVS

RUNVS

I don't suppose xraying Emma's panties would be possible?

7. sunsun

sunsun

I did lighten the panties pics in lightroom and no xray but slight toe in the last one and perhaps some evidence of a little hair bulg right where the hair would start. Gonna find the download of this scene in the highest possible quality and check EVERY FRAME.
    Thanks for the caps!! :yumyum:

Westside likes this.
  8. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

This is the first film I've seen Emma Watson in, my wife made me watch it. But it's actually not bad :|

9. FooFoo502

FooFoo502

there is no way in hell, I don't care if the dude was gay, into animal sex or braindead....no way in hell he filmed that scene with out at least ONCE popping wood right in the middle of the scene. I can here it now..Director "Cut...whats the matter now Emma?" Emma "his little soldier is all standing at proper attention and poking me in the belly" (hot English accent)...BOING

Westside likes this.
  10. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

Jeez, that must be the outline/texture of her pubic hair in pic 3?

banedon76 and Westside like this.
  11. Westside

Westside BANNED

Ramm, that is the hottest thing.

love the bush filled panties!

i could munch on that cunny for days and not mind a wee bit.

love hairybushes:2cent:

banedon76 likes this.
  12. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

I have to ask: Has anyone else dabbled around on the first couple of pics? The editor must have corrected the lightning frame by frame I guess, the originals (the ones which are posted in the op) which give the best outline actually imo. I am literally and practically pretty much only a grey blur mixed with a tad bit of nothing when I play around with contrast and color correction adn whatnot. But I don't have a standard procedure for this anyway.

13. wookiee

wookiee Dirty Old Fart ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I think I just came. Wait, yep I did. ;)

Loser likes this.
  14. nudece1eb

nudece1eb

she looks hot in this film

15. xXxLove

xXxLove

Crotch shot is ofc a body double.

16. RUNVS

RUNVS

What makes you say that?

I agree that in picture 3 there definitely looks like we can see pubic hair through the fabric of her panties.

17. banedon76

banedon76

You have anything to substantiate that assertion? Or are you just randomly spewing useless bullshit to troll the thread?

18. Almost missed this, glad I didn't!

19. xXxLove

xXxLove

Common sence. There's a reason the face isn't in the same clip you know.

arandomguy likes this.
  20. banedon76

banedon76

Nothing sensible about that whatsoever. By your logic, every single frame of nudity ever shot without a face on screen at the same time may as well be a cut with a body double. Jesus Christ, why would she BD this scene-she isn't even fucking nude. Stop trying to be a prat.