1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~ One Day - One Girl | Every Day a New Hot Girl ~

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by apooo22, Feb 28, 2013.

1. thor2

thor2

These girls are just gorgeous, thanks so much for posting them!

2. apooo22

apooo22

One Day - One Girl | Another Sexy RedHead

"Every Day, a New Hot Amateur Babe ..."

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

| Pics: 470| Vids : | Size: 205 MB | No Password

Link [UL] : http://ul.to/eo6kku1b

okiitori, d14, Quic and 31 others like this.
  3. Tsuru

Tsuru The Hugh Hefner of zines!

awesome! keep it up!

4. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

This last red-head post, if not all, is mainly Petites Parisiennes content with their tag cropped off, and I've deleted it. Please take care!
    The odd non-amateur image can't be helped, but whole sets are unacceptable!

5. apooo22

apooo22

One Day - One Girl | Oops @ Fashion Show !

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

| Pics: 80 (HQ) | Size: 39 MB | No Password
    *Pics in folder are in HQ*
    Link [CL] : http://clz.to/dafci7hs
    Link [UL] : http://ul.to/4srilc5j

okiitori, d14, deepflavored and 21 others like this.
  6. apooo22

apooo22

One Day - One Girl | Vita

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

| Pics: 123 (HQ) | Size: 55 MB | No Password
    *Pics in folder are in HQ*
    Link [CL] : http://clz.to/fltxuccc
    Link [UL] : http://ul.to/80t60qjk

okiitori, d14, Quic and 19 others like this.
  7. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Dear Apooo22,

I think it's rather shitty that you upload reduced quality pics to Imagebam and force people to download the RAR file to get the HQ pics. Clickable thumbnails are supposed to be the primary way of sharing pics on Phun. Many of us use a one-click download add-on like ImageHost Grabber. It is free and fast with no limits on downloads.

RARs are supposed to be a secondary way of sharing. It's slower, the number of free downloads is limited, and it's often exploited by cashwhores to make money.

Your material is very good. I would be appreciative if you embraced the spirit of Phun and shared your material freely.

Sincerely,
    Justin

8. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

9. apooo22

apooo22

Hi YourPalJustin,

If I reduce the quality it's mainly to reduce the size of pictures (Mb to Kb)
    I have unfortunately a low upload connection, and all my .Rar are already uploaded. This is not the case of pictures.
    If I wanted to upload images in HQ, it will be too long, and I can not afford it.

I hope you understand;)

10. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

My upload speed sucks too. But I take the time to upload full, unaltered sets to Imagebam (or another imagehost) because that's what Phunners expect and that's what I expect from fellow Phunners.

I find it dubious that you took the time to upload all these sets to both UL and DF, but you now find it too burdensome to upload them again. At the same time, you are taking the extra step of resizing the images. It smells fishy, man.

In any event, there is a rule on Phun that content can be reposted if the quality/size is dramatically improved from the original post. I guess you won't mind if I download your HQ sets, upload them to an imagehost, and start my own thread.

11. apooo22

apooo22

These are not MY pictures, do what you want.

12. carote

carote

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm pretty sure that's what heaven looks like...

d14, Loves_Panties, SlayerD59 and 2 others like this.
  13. apooo22

apooo22

31 people like this.
  14. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Include a mandatory filehost from this point forward (I recommend hotfile), or I'll start deleting your links.

15. AnomanderRake

AnomanderRake

great pix"!

16. apooo22

apooo22

30 people like this.
  17. apooo22

apooo22

29 people like this.
  18. tonesharo

tonesharo

Great thread here. Thanks!