1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Eva Longoria - upskirt, Jimmy P. premiere at Cannes 5/18/13 MQ (adds)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Kyuubi, May 18, 2013.

1. VinnyD

VinnyD 15 Year Member

Probably not on the rag, probably just used it in case of any leakage while going commando.

2. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I'm going to go ahead and assume it's one of these:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. FooFoo502

FooFoo502

confirmed by Longoria herself that it was an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction. Here's a quote from abcnews.com

so that means bald pussy with tampon string...no other way to look at it...no back of the dress or any of that shit....

1 person likes this.
  4. mistify

mistify ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

And the winner is...NUDE PANTIES :560:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9 people like this.
  5. oneany888

oneany888

everyone is forgetting how fat her pussy is. look at pics of her in a bikini. her pussy bulges out like nothing else. it clearly ate up her nude colored thong and the string poked out.

6. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I say that if it makes you feel better, then yes, there is absolutely no other way to look at it.

7. barnabas11

barnabas11 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Great dress slit.

8. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

HQ

[​IMG]

15 people like this.
  9. leviathan0999

leviathan0999 BANNED

I hate to be a cynic, but she got through, what, four years of Desperate Housewives -- and endless, relentless attention from the paps -- without ever a slip. Housewives goes off the air, she doesn't have much work, interest in her is dimming, and now we've had three slips in the last couple of months?

I think this is deliberate, and there's either hard "R" ratings, a Playboy layout, or both in her near future.

10. tyson17

tyson17

I think that the white string looking thing between her legs is a glare off of a gem off of her dress. it matches perfectly

11. FooFoo502

FooFoo502

why would it make me feel better one way or the other? She admitted it, we saw it...what's to debate? Oh, the white, oddly string shaped thing the appears to be protruding from between her pussy lips...I see how that can be misleading...must be the gleam from one of those tampon-string shaped/colored gems on her dress. I don't care one way or the other if it's a string or a fuckin book worm trying to wiggle into her apple...it's her pussy was my main point...and that makes me feel much better, thank you for the inquiry.

12. lathebrightman

lathebrightman

i'd like to wiggle my worm inside her apple!!!

13. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Too much info...
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. lathebrightman

lathebrightman

it was only 2 inches worth of info. not much at all....

15. pervgasm

pervgasm

it's quite possible that it's the back of the dress, but my gf pointed out that if it's a tampon string we're seeing then she is in fact not wearing panties, because you wouldn't see the string then if she was. it would be hidden, even if say the panties were pushed to the side, the string would likely be pushed to that side as well.

so the nude panty theory is out.

16. lathebrightman

lathebrightman

i think it's a penis. this whole time we all though it was gaga, turns out it was eva all along.:shock:

17. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

i agree with leviathan0999. she's got nothing going for her... so lets hike our dress up so people can see the cunt... cause... um that's going to ... do what exactly? get her a fucking ... sitcom? or ... another movie role? or - a layout in a magazine that people used to look at back in 1986? who cares that it's wet out to protect it... it needs to be brought way up so all can see the girlie bits... and THIS is the most opportune time to do this.... and look at her face - she knows she is so we can all point out... that... bleh bleh bleh --- this is beyond ridiculous. who the fuck cares.

18. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Obviously you do :lol:

1 person likes this.
  19. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

mainstream pubs like E! are reporting it as a pussy shot as well

boy I love her phat phucking pussy

20. Tinkie Winkie

Tinkie Winkie

Hey, just saw she's doing cat food commercials now.

So, for all you haters, she's still using her craft. :laughing:

Ha. Cat food. :cat1: