1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Eva Longoria - upskirt, Jimmy P. premiere at Cannes 5/18/13 MQ (adds)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Kyuubi, May 18, 2013.

1. Kyuubi

Kyuubi ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

HQ
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

116 people like this.
  2. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

3. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Need to look at first pic on my big screen
    On the iPad I think I see bush?

4. tyson17

tyson17

Bring on the HQ, and Bring on the Bush.

5. scrubsfan1986

scrubsfan1986

What i see is a clear shaved pussy and her tampon hanging out. Not kidding.

3 people like this.
  6. reishun

reishun

what I see too, hope there's UHQ and more shots.

1 person likes this.
  7. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Muy caliente!

8. Ragnar the Meek

Ragnar the Meek

Either she has nude panties or she's shaves, Eva, I love you!

9. spiderswims

spiderswims You comin for me then you better be at your best ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

10. ShitSandwich

ShitSandwich

Flesh colored panties with the tampon string hanging out the side, or does she have a bald clam ?

1 person likes this.
  11. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

I find it hard to believe that if she is ragging it... That she wouldnt wear panties

12. joe_h

joe_h

I can't believe that she's so desperate for attention that she would just pull her dress up so every one could see her vagina. This wasn't an accident. It's completely obvious that was her intent. You have a slit in your dress that goes all the way up to your ass crack, and you hike the dress up to your hips? Come on! I also have to agree about the ragging. Why even wear that kind of dress, especially with no panties, if you have a tampon in. It looks like it, but even with the higher quality pic, it still is too difficult to tell.

13. ShitSandwich

ShitSandwich

She's hoisting up her skirt because the ground is soaked .Its pissing down with rain by the looks of it. I'm thinking I can see her slit..but it could be a shadow..ah fuck knows..I was hoping for bush

14. CandyGirl Video

CandyGirl Video Long Way to the Top If... ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Panties or no panties, it's an awesome shot! :32:

15. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

it was raining out, so she pulled it up so she could keep her dress from getting wet. any other "ideas and thoughts" are ludicrous.

16. doughboyflaco

doughboyflaco

Hello all. It may just my eyes but I did the ol' tilt the lap top screen as far back trick and when I do, I see a very visible slit.

17. cronus

cronus ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

i see a white thread kind of thing between her legs

18. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

what a hot tamale! :32:

19. joe_h

joe_h

Look at the photo. There was absolutely no reason she needed to hoist her dress up that high to keep it off the rain soaked ground, especially if you're not wearing any underwear. If she has a tampon on, which I'm still not entirely sure of, that would be even worse. She could have easily hiked her dress up just a bit, without showing everyone her vagina, not that I mind of course, but let's be real.

Kate Beckinsale wore a dress back at the 2010 Cannes that had a higher slit than that one, and there was a pick of her walking up the stairs where it looked like maybe you could see her hoo ha, but the shot was taken too far away to really tell. Kate's known not to wear underwear. She never hiked her dress up like that though.

20. mistify

mistify ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

1 person likes this.